Seeking a challenging opportunity to demonstrate my professional
skills and abilities for adding value to a rewarding organization.
9 years of increasing responsible experience in Accounts & Finance.
Specialized in Finance, Accounting and Management .
Oracle Financials (ERP), General Ledger, and Microsoft Office skills, SQL, Power BI
Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills.
• Proposed, Develop & implement Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Sales Targets of Whole Network of Consumer Electronics Division accompanied their SOP’s and Sales Targets Revision Criteria at all levels i.e. Sales Branches wise, Product Wise, Sales Executive Wise and Dealer Wise.
• Reporting of Developed Targets Vs Achievement on Monthly / Quarterly and Annually.
• Proposed and Successfully Implement “Key performance Indicators” of Sales Branches by covering all Possible Attributes which helps to boost sales Targets.
• Proposed and Successfully implement Reward Criteria for Top Performing Branches.
• Dynamic Accounts Receivables (A/R) reporting of Each Product Hierarchy at Sales Branch Level and Sales Dealer Level under the head of Ageing Analysis; attached with Overdue A/R trend.
• Financial Statement Analysis both Horizontal and Vertical Analysis by Calculating Performance Ratios and Liquidity Ratios.
• Projected Cash Flows Reporting having intact Sales Plan and Procurement plan of each Product hierarchy.
• Assist in Capex Management
• System Development Projects and Propose changes in MIS.
• Analysis of Sales Team Incentives Working.
• Average Price Trend Analysis.
• Rationalization and Allocation of Credit Limits.
Ensured recording and processing of accounts payables and receivables in Oracle Financials (ERP) and General Ledger.
• Prepared bank reconciliation statements, payroll.
• Assisted management in investments, annual stock counts and fixed assets register.
• Budgeting & Costing
• Monthly Inventory valuation (WIP).
• Working on Fixed Assets module in ERP oracle Financials.
• Processed payments for local suppliers in Oracle Financials (ERP).
• Reviewed, investigated and corrected errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and reports.
Prepared financial analysis vertical and horizontal of financial statements monthly, quarterly and annually. Prepared performance ratios.
• Comparative analysis of accounts and store issuance with corresponding period.
• Prepared quarterly breakeven analysis.
• Prepare capital expenditure (capex) utilization report semiannually.
• Projects feasibility reports and market analysis.
• Prepare presentation of departmental coordination meeting concern to finance department.
• Assisted management in preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Generally Applicable Accounting Framework and liaison with external auditor during statutory audit.
• Prepared detail of pending GRN.
• Received invoices and Cross verification of PO, IGP, IRN and GRN.
• Processed sales of goods and scrap of different items.
• Prepared credit/debit notes in case of any variation in rate and quantity.
• Processed general expense and miscellaneous expenses monthly.
• Compared and processed fixed expenditures with contracts.
• Prepared journal voucher of consumption of all store items and charged to proper head.