Electronic Engineer with 08+years Professional experience in Technical Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product sourcing and procurement of Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation.
04+ years in Sales & Marketing, Business Development and Supplier sourcing for procurement of Electrical/Instrumentation products.
02 years on hands on plant Installation Commissioning, Product sourcing and Procurement.
01 year on Detail Engineering/ Design documents of Instrumentation for EPCC consultants/contractors.
01 year of Graduate Internship on Electrical & Instrumentation.
I have got International Sales Training & Courses from Singapore and Malaysia.
Having a combination of academic & interpersonal skills, serving the company with operation management and technical support.
Being a quick learner & having value adding potential, always enjoys working on challenging and adventurous tasks.
Interested to serving an organization that can fully utilize his potential and energetic approach to add value to the company.
Specialties: Operation Management, Project Management, Technical Support, Application Engineering, Industrial Marketing & Business Development.
Bringing efficiency to the revenue cycle, management cycle for current and new clients.
Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Contacting potential clients to arrange meetings and establish Business relationship.
Product sourcing from local/foreign suppliers and their procurement for client.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Technobiz a Local Business Partner of Emerson Asia Pacific Singapore for Fisher Control Valves at Pakistan.
- Streamlining selection, sizing and failure analysis of control valves to process applications and technical support for process instrumentation industries/facilities.
- Reviewing and analyzing the approval of cost calculations, margins and prices of all inquiry documents and major tenders.
- Preparing timely, technically and commercially quotations for Instrumentation in accordance with customer specifications and industry standards.
- Liaising closely with regional office of Emerson Singapore to collect detailed information and discounts to meet competition in market.
- Monitoring results and expanding business opportunities to achieve the annual targets.
- Identifying and evaluating contractual requirements of customers, organizing bid strategy steps and initiating bidding process.
- Responsible for the business development with Potential customers to achieve sales target.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Prepares quotations and follow-ups with orders.
- Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs
- Worked with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Presented new products, services Training/Presentations and enhance relationships with customers.
Supported and executed all activities of commissioning of plant and implementation of cause & effects for
Emergency Shutdown, Fire and Gas Logics at DCS for field process instrumentation.
Provided technical support to installation of DCS (Yokogawa CS-3000), I/O cards termination with
marshalling panel and interconnection with Motor Control Center (MCC).
Inspected and executed quick, correct and safe installation of industrial instruments i.e. Transmitters,
Indicators, Switches, Controllers of Pressure, Temperature, Flow & Level, Pressure Safety Valves, Control
Valves, Shutdown Valves, Blowdown Valves, Junction Boxes, ESD System, Gas Compressors, Fire and Gas
System (i.e. H2S, Heat, GPD and Flame Detectors) and Rosemount Radar Tank Gauging System.
Calibrated process industrial instruments using master calibrators such as dead weight tester (DWT),
hydraulic pressure calibrator, temperature bath, Hart communicator 475 and PSV bench calibration.
Supervised laying and termination of instrument cables, megger, hot and cold loop testing.
Developed and reviewed instrumentation installation drawings, data sheets and specifications, in full
compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards and client specifications.
Positively contributed to profitable performance when prepared calibration and proof test procedures for
Safety instrumented system (SIS) of Saudi International Petrochemical Company for its chemical plants i.e.
Methanol, Butane, Vinyl acetate and Acetic acid plants.
Ensured that all site activities were performed under controlled conditions as per drawings and work plan.
Monitored progress to detect deviation and delay in work to take proper action on time to meet the targets.
Provided support to Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detail Engineering.
Assisted in preparation of various technical documents i.e. Project Scope of Work, review of P&ID,
Instrument List, I/O List, Datasheets and Specification of process Instruments including Control Valves,
Safety Valves, Indicators & Transmitters of (Pressure, Level, flow & Temperature), Orifice plates, Switches,
Instrument Cables, Cable Glands and Junction Boxes.
Developed, presented and managed implementation of Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layout, Termination
Drawings, Hook-Up Drawings, Loop Drawings, Fire and Gas Lay-Out, Tender Documentation, RFQ and BOQ.
Reviewed tender documents/ RFQ and evaluated technical bids and post-bid clarifications.
Assisted and managed various projects of Installation and Maintenance of Rosemount Radar Tank Gauging
System at PSO, HASCOL, Shell Aviation and Wellhead Commissioning Projects of OMV.
Performed lab calibration of Instruments i.e. Pressure, Temperature, Flow & Level gauges and transmitters
using Master Calibrators to produce accurate and reliable results.