Expert data analyst with 5 years experience with international organizations on projects related to climate change, reproductive health, women's empowerment, education, and poverty reduction. Extensive experience in implementing projects and managing field teams, conducting trainings, and monitoring & evaluation. Four years of teaching experience as a visiting professor (courses in macro and microeconomics, research methods, mathematical economics, and calculus) in COMSATS University (Islamabad, Pakistan) and Arid Agriculture University (Rawalpindi, Pakistan). PhD Scholar in Economics, with a focus on climate change economic modeling.
University Institute of Management Sciences, and Department of Economics
- Teach courses on Macroeconomics, Principle of Agriculture Economics, Research Methodology and Mathematical economics
- Supervise research undergraduate students
- Currently, teaching Mathematical Economics, Principle of Agriculture Economics
- Taken Various course on Master and Bachelor level
· Work with collaborating partners to ensure the intervention is implemented as designed
· Conduct training for field staff by implementing a digital survey link with a GIS approach
· Maintain data received from the field at regular intervals
· Develop baseline and end-line surveys, including translation
· Work with the survey team to ensure surveying is carried out with due diligence
· Maintain data quality via field checks
· Writing of field notes report
· Managing the budget including tracking all expenses to ensure costs are within project funds
· Writing regular progress reports and leading project meetings to ensure deadlines are met
· Conduct analysis using the data.
· Report writing
· Prepare the delivery of quality project outputs on daily and weekly work plans
· Planning the activities of the project and monitor progress against the approved work-plan
· Develop training material for “Area Coordinator, Supervisors, Enumerators, Social Mobilizer, Field Monitors and Listers
· Organize training for field staff
· Manager enumerators goal settler
· Observe the quality of the work of the enumerators and the quality of data from each completed questionnaire
· Maintain an assessment record of daily activities of the project
· Develop a framework for coordinating the enumerators, dataset submission and quality assurance of the beneficiary selection and eligible assessments
· Deeply observed all activities of assigned enumerators during the data collection process through live video calls and surprise field visits.
· Review the technical deliverables in the implementation report
· Coordinate the development, input, and implementation of the survey
· Liaison with District Head of Operations (DHOs) and Area Coordinators (ACs) on daily basis and shared live observation with all field activities
· Drafting and preparing concept notes on a topic related to resource equity and climate change
· Organize and coordinate for resource equity and climate change-related events including meetings, exposure visits, etc.
· Taking notes and preparing minutes and proceeding of the meeting held at hbs
· Sharing regular updates on the topic of resource equity, climate change and energy innovation with relevant stakeholders
· Coordination’s with hbs partner
· Monitoring and evaluation of on-going project at hbs
· Management and maintain of contact list/database for various stakeholders (academia, journalist and civil society) engaged in hbs activities
Consultant (Climate Change Knowledge & Opinion Survey)
- Worked as individual data analysis consultant.
- Worked as research assistant in the project entitled, “Public Perception and Evaluation of Climate Related Risks and Willingness to Pay for Policy Interventions in Metropolitan Cities of Punjab”
- Conduct Primary survey and also team lead as Supervisor
Foreign Trade wings: Maintain the record of Europain Countries , Update Trdae Brief, Analysis Trade, Maiatain All offical data.
Litigation Section: Handle court case,