Recently i am working as ICTNetwork Support Engineer in Ovex Technology Pvt Ltd Lahore Pakistan.
I have medium knowledge and experience about Networking having Bs(hons) computer science degree with specilazation in computer Networking as well as having cisco certifaction CCNA and microsoft certifaction MCSE
Competent in decision making, executing responsibilities within time frame
An enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate team player with good time management.
Strong self-discipline and motivation, work well under pressure and to a given deadline whilst still maintaining a high level of quality.
Outgoing personality and the capability to communicate on an individual basis as well as in a team environment.
High level of commitment.
During working with Ovex technology major Responsibilities are mention below.
Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment;
maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation;
undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources;
securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access;
the support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy;
updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations;
reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritising information and managing projects;
upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases;
configuration of routing and switching equipment;
configuration of hosted IP voice services;
basic configuration of firewalls;
remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation;
remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres;
liaising with project management team, 3rd line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis;
speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
NOC Engineer at ELC Solutions Corp Private Limited
• During work with ELC
• Major responsibilities, monitoring the network outages more than 750 Sites regarding Telco issues
• Handling with resources and team management to give 100% TCH in region.
• Maintain the SLA, Responsible for getting best KPI from costumer.
• I am responsible of Preventive Maintenance (PM), Telco and Non-Telco of C-IB region.
• Handling official reports such as Daily Monitoring report, Network Outage Report, CM report, Outage analysis report, PM Report, Micro level management reports etc.
• Creating NOC process and procedure documents for use by the team
• Communicating with Key Customers, and Management as required regarding issue status and repair activity
• Monitoring and assigning resources to trouble tickets and provide escalations as required by the NOC procedures with carriers and vendors(ZTE)
• Project working with one of the most Leading Telecom Company Telenor Pakistan on the following project
• Telecom Solutions
• Operation and Maintenance Service.
Internee NOC Engineer at EESPAK (PVT) Ltd.
• Rectify certain alarm and quality issues regarding equipment.
• To create incident of issues using Trouble Ticket Tool.
• To put accurate & precise data in incidents and perform daily FLM and maintain record.
• To generate SMS regarding network issues to management/Customer/Vender and COs, as per SLA timings.
• To inform to escalate issue and follow up those issues and maintain records.
• To follow up Planned Outages happening in network.
• To make fault reports against the outages in the network.
I am able to work at
• Net Numen Unified Management System (ZTE)
• Go-Global (NEC)
• Net-Act (Nokia Siemens)
• RMS (Innexiv)
• MAP Info professional, Google Earth
• MS Visual Studio 2010
Other IT Job Role
Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Install and maintain network hardware and software.
Analyze and isolate issues.
Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
Evaluate and modify system's performance.
Identify user needs.
Determine network and system requirements.
Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
Design and deploy networks.
Perform network address assignment.
Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.