I am MBA (Finance) in possession of diverse skills and experience, wishing to develop a long term-career in Administration and Finance. I have eight years of professional experience of INGO, s and Companies. I am self motivated and organized, have good interpersonal skills, and am an effective communicator at all working levels. I make a positive contribution to any team I am involved with, and have strong writing, financial and computer skills.
1-Credit limit utilization report.
2-Cheques in transit follow-up report.
3-Connection of cash flow with receivables.
4-Creation of new accounts as per credit control policy.
5-Rectification as requested by branches.
6-Follow up with branches on reminder letters to credit clients as per CCP.
7-Review of existing customer’s files and their updation.
8-Daily status report on new accounts created in Catalyst/WP.
9-Client wise or branch wise dishonored cheque report and action thereon.
10-Assistance in preparation of client’s performance report.
11-Clientwise quarterly reconciliation /confirmation follow-up and status.
12-Recommendation for good/bad performers (Accountants) at branches.
13Receiving of Credit documents and take necessary actions on it.
13-Any other task assigned by supervisor/management.
Tracked all bureau related expenditures and prepared appropriate spreadsheets for review by Abu Dhabi HQ finance department. Making all the payments according to HQ policy and record keeping.
Made Reconciliation on monthly basis and record keeping.
Made in time payments to different vendors, suppliers and stakeholders.
Making arrangements for random audit and following the suggestions.
Responsible for record keeping of all transactions and payments in hard and soft copy.
Maintain office filing system including electronic filing of documents, reports, correspondence etc.
Payroll processing on monthly basis and record keeping.
I was responsible for arrangements of random audit and sharing of reports with bureau chief.
Responsible for the general management of office facilities, equipment and meeting rooms.
Effectively managed supplier and other third party agreements inclusive of rental contracts, security, cleaning services and utilities.
Ensured that all building H&S issues are recognized and adhered to, and that occupational health and safety policies are effectively implemented and managed.
Undertook the background administrative procedures that are needed for effective hiring, travel of personnel and visitors, social security and tax declarations and visa formalities.
Responsible for Reconciling the account and send reconciliation along with related docs to HQ.
Responsible for fleet management, renewal of contracts of vehicles, oil changes and payments to vendors.
Responsible for repair & maintenance, fueling and in time oil changes of generator.
Responsible for cleanliness repair & maintenance and security of office.
Provide general office administrative services, such as fax, scanning, printing, etc.
Any other duty as assigned by bureau chief.
1. Coordinated with Programme Directors, Deputy Directors and coordinators for programme planning, management of activities.
2. Coordinated with all IRs to prepare for their meetings, workshops effectively.
3. Composed, typed, generated compendiums/manuals and other training material.
4. Submit weekly plans of IRs to Admin/Logistics Department for logistical support.
5. Submitted travel requests, purchase requests in timely manner to ensure smooth processing.
6. Regularly updated Activity Plan Board for IRs.
7. Maintained excellent relationship with all programme and Admin staff.
8. Worked collaboratively with Programme and Admin staffs to ensure efficient management.
9. Prepare event reports and minutes of meetings
10. Informed training participants if and when required.
11. Coordinated with Finance Department for efficient payment of per diems to participants.
12. Ensured accurate dissemination of relevant programme related documents and material etc.
13. Ensured accurate organization and filling of programme files.
14. Developed and maintain excellent relationship with partners and other stakeholders.
15. Presented PRIDE in a professional circle through meetings, conferences and presentations.
16. Maintained all assets, inventory or stationary list issued to the segment staff and to verify.
17. Raised request to Admin & Log for any item required on proper format and policy of organization.
Checking and paying bills for materials purchased or services hired by the project.
Collecting quotations processed and placing purchase orders.
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
Prepare manual Cheques as and when required, maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
Calculate and distribute salaries and remuneration to the project staff.
Keeping records of advance payments & Keeping all expenditure record of the office Administration.
Maintain the daily cashbook as per supervisor’s instructions.
Looking after maintenance/repair matters of the project office and vehicles & maintained inventory files.
Ensure and maintain a reliable transport for the achievement of project activities.
To check, process and record all payments, administer invoices and expenses claims received code items to agreed budgets, and action payments. Tax deduction at source and deposit in bank.
Receiving bank Statements from banks & reconciled on Fortnight basis.
Checking inventory records and updating it. Properly maintained and kept record of store in and out items.
To assist the supervisor with the end of month accounts and in the preparation for the audit.
To scrutinize and check invoices for accuracy, check goods and services have been received.
Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements of staff and/ visitors, coordinated with relevant kept the staff movement board update. Kept the pigeon update consisting of different forms.
Prepared and maintained monthly time sheet of staff. Calculated and verified overtime of support staff. Timely provided stationary to the staff, kept record and reconciled the stock on weekly basis and informed logistician for stationary and like requirements and procurements.
Maintained manual and electronic stationary /Assets/Equipments Handover Takeover system and issue & recorded the stationary /Assets/Equipments items to the staff.