5 plus years of overall experience in Network Administration, System Administration, Cloud Administration and Data Center Administration. Expertise in Cloud, Data Center, Networks and Server Management.
Developing experience in LAN technologies designing and implementation, Microsoft and Linux Servers. Above mentioned experience include
- Experience in Cloud Technologies IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Experience in Microsoft/ Linux and Virtualization Servers
- Experience in Data Center Designing and Management
- Experience in Database Administration
- Experience in DevOps Tools and VCS Administration
- Experience in VoIP Technologies
- Experience in Networks/Networking Equipment and LAN/WAN Technologies
- Experience in Routing and Switching Technologies
- Experience in Wireless Network Technologies
- Experience in Network Security and Monitoring Technologies
- Experience in Designing and Implementation of Network Disaster Recovery Planning
- Extensive knowledge of OSI Model and Protocols, TCP/IP Protocols
- Experience in Project Planning, Execution and Management
- Good Analytical Problem Solving Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Team Lead & Team Player
- Good Verbal, Written and Communication Skills.
Good Educational Background with accomplishment of
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication and Networking
- Training in AWS Solution Architect (Associate)
- Training in VCA (Data Center Virtualization)
- Training in CCNP (Routing and Switching)
- Training in RHCSA and RHCE
- Training in MCSEÂ
Lead/ Head IT Department, Managing and Training Resources
On Premises Data Center Planning, Designing, Implementation and Management
Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Rackspace and GoDaddy) Servers & Services Management, Optimization and Monitoring
AWS EC2, S3, EBS, Snapshots, Cloudwatch, Office365, Jira, Anana Administration of Inhouse Team and Clients
Planning, Designing, Implementing and Up-gradation of Network Infrastructure and Network Security
DevOps Engineer (Tasks including CI/ CD, Automation, Application and Database Servers Administration and Deployments including Staging and Production Servers)
Research and Development
Systems Engineering and Administration including Vmware, Microsoft and Linus/ Unix based Servers
Developer Support including Deployments, Testings, Network & Systems Support and VCS Management
Disaster Recovery Planning, Implementation and Management
Voice Communication Infrastructure Planning, Design and Administration
Wireless Infrastructure Planning, Designing, Monitoring and Administration
Technical Support to Offshore Clients
Planning, Designing & Implementing Up-gradation of Network Infrastructure including all Network Equipment (Routers, Switches), Firewalls, Wireless AP (Ubiquiti), VoIP, Surveillance (CCTV), Data Backup Devices (NAS, SAN, DAS, Tape Equipment)
Data Center Up-gradation, Minimizing Footprint and Enhancing Performance by Implementing Enterprise Grade Servers & VirtualizationTechnologies
Maintain Network Infrastructure by Monitoring tools (IPMI, Nagios, Cacti, Pandora FMS)
Efficiently usage of Internet with Load Balancer and Failover policies with Pfsense
Maintain Network Security with Firewall policies, Monitoring Interent Usage with Content Filtering/ Proxy Server (Squid), ISP traffic monitoring by Cacti & Limiting any User's Bandwidth with Limiters
Implementing VPN, Live accessing of Local Servers by NAT/ PAT Rules
Maintenance of VMware ESXI Servers and VMs, Virtual Switching & Storage, P2V, vCenter Server & HCI
Designing and Maintaining Microsoft Domain Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy Management)
Maintaining Microsoft and Linux Servers i.e. Web Servers (Nginx, Apache, IIS), Database Servers, File Servers (NFS, Samba), Print Server, LAMP/ WAMP Stack & modify PHP configurations where needed
Deployment of In House developed Websites Local & Cloud Servers (GoDaddy, AWS & Azure)
On Site/ Off Site Data & Repository Management (BitBucket, SVN, CloneZIlla & Acronis Server)
Maintenance & Control Spamming with Central Anti Virus Server, Employee Systems Monitoring Server and Windows Update Server
Database Administration (MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL Servers)
Implementation of CRM Solutions (Sugar, Suite, Bitrix), Email Marketing Tools (Mautic, SendinBlue)
Implement ITIL based Service Desk Solution and Provide Helpdesk support to users
Power Management & Monitoring with Smart UPS, Load Monitoring, Solar Monitoring
Setup Telephone Network on VoIP Server (Elastix)
- Establishes network by evaluating and troubleshooting network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency in network equipment; i,e switches, Wireless AP, ISP links, auto fail over routers as well as network UPS.
- Establishes systems by evaluating and troubleshooting servers performance issues including reliability of data storage, hardware as well as software failures; i,e RAID configuration, hardware maintenance, administration of Microsoft and Linux servers.
- Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of new equipment; i,e servers, switches, access points, firewalls, IP cameras, attendance machines, video conferencing devices and network storage devices.
- Enhance network infrastructure, reliability, cost-effectiveness by managing, maintaining virtualization environment; i,e installing virtual server and virtual machines.
- Establishing remote services and systems; i,e thin clients environment.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements; i,e new ISP links, PRI lines etc.
- Defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls. i,e windows firewalls, Linux iptables FW, windows and Linux services e,g wine, samba, nfs, mysql, apache, LAMP.
- Saved organization's resources by deploying Pfsense content filtering firewall to restrict employees from visiting unauthorized websites, and to monitor employees web surfing.
- Established network monitoring system to analyse, troubleshoot evaluate and monitor network resources by deploying nagios. It ended the emergency conditions happens from device failure by emails alerts.
- Established complete IP PBX system and migrated from analog telephony system to voice over internet protocol system by deploying Free PBX/ Asterisk.
- Established Disaster Recovery Site, It can automatically bacakup every important data.
- Designed and Implemented technologies and processes to increase reliability, simplicity, cost-effectiveness, recoverability, and overall effectiveness of the LAN and supporting systems.
- Troubleshooted and maintained network from endpoint-to-endpoint and across multiply networking appliances, adjusted hardware and software to optimize network performance and functionality while administering network security to ensure compliance with information security standards and best practices.
- Managed, maintained, and improved production Windows Servers (including performance monitoring, backup and recovery management and documentation) as well as other production servers.
- Managed, maintained all networking equipment.
- Maintained network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Established and developed complete IT and network Infrastructure according to organization’s needs and requirements. Migrated from old hub connectivity devices and no topology infrastructure to modern infrastructure using systematic approach.
- Installed and configured various network devices including managed switches, IP Cameras, attendance machine, wireless connectivity points and many more.
Project Scope: Provide the internet connectivity to the customers
Skills Demonstrated: Installation and Configuration of DSL Modem || Troubleshooting
• Project aimed to provide the customer services to the Digital Subscriber Line users
• Installation of DSL modems, configuration, troubleshooting and fault tracing in the system
• Responsible for troubleshooting of networking equipment across multiple sites
• Provide first-level technical support; assisting users who have network problems
Project Scope: Provide the technical support to the clients
- Work in close coordination of group and gained extensive knowledge of client technical support issues
- Installation of Hardware and Software and troubleshooting of the system