With 8 years of professional experience and having degree of B.S Social Work in Social Science, B.ED and M.ED in Education Management and Academic, Administration I am offering my services in development sector. I have received training courses on School Education Management Administration and School Academic Planning and Implementation at Gross root level at Government and Semi Government Schools and Community based Awareness Trainings in Education Child Development, I was involved in strategy development initiatives for Quality and compulsory free education adolescent and malnutrition. I got technical expertise in designing and delivering capacity building programs and ensuring use of IEC material in different thematic areas of Education, Child protection, Child Rights, Girls Education, and early childhood education, care and development of Marginalized Communities.
Quality of Education: Ensures that all schools in the cluster continue to deliver the best quality of education.
Maintains a stringent follow up on quality indicators on the dashboard particularly internal and external assessment data, and works with the District Manager to plan for improvement for all schools, and remediation of underperforming schools.
School Visits and Principal Meetings: Aim to visit each school at least twice every month for formative school visits. Moreover, organize cluster-based meetings of principals each month to go over the dashboard and track school progress.
The CM will also record SVF findings in the School Management App.
Principal Training: Uses the data and insights from working with schools to develop a training needs analysis, which is shared with the Education Manager.
Moreover, uses the same insights to plan additional training for all head teachers in the district in collaboration with the other cluster managers
Academic Resource Management: Works with the DM to ensure that all academic resources including textbooks, teacher guides, supplementary materials and supplies are available in the school in a timely manner and per school requirements.
Access: Ensures that the school culture is positive and welcoming, and students of all backgrounds feel included. Moreover, works with the principal and staff on creating an engaging space and structuring learning experiences that will motivate students to enrol and stay in school.
Academic Planning: Work with the head teachers to develop the school management and improvement plans.
Conduct follow-up meetings after each examination to assess progress in relation to school targets and revise strategy where needed.
Teacher Training: Works with the head teachers to identify the training needs of teachers. Helps connect the head teacher to relevant content already available, or escalates the need for additional content development to the Education Manager.
Assessment: Facilitates the Education Manager and District Manager in the organization of various assessments at the school level in a transparent and fair manner
• To develop in-depth understanding of project including its component of child protection (CP) and elimination of Physical and humiliating punishment (PHP) component through guidance from project supervisors, available project material and capacity building events in order effective implementation of project activities
• To organize and mobilize communities in villages and around targeted project partner schools through active participation for collective action within project framework.
• Develop community linkages with Child protection unit and coordinate for provision of public services to children.
• Mobilise and organise parents (men & women), children (Boys and Girls) to form community based organizations and children clubs (CC) according to project policies and criteria.
• Organise awareness raising activities on child protection, CPU services, and district child protection committee, elimination of physical & humiliating punishment (PHP) through multiple gatherings such as: broad-base community meeting, rallies and local level campaigns.
• Hold meetings, interactive theatres, awareness sessions, surveys, data-collection, FGDs and report case studies to project supervisor.
• Facilitate community institutions including children clubs to develop work-plans and guide them to implement their plans. Disseminate project information, IEC material to raise awareness on children rights in targeted communities.
• Encourage communities, children clubs and general public to report child abuse and exploitation cases. Maintain strong linkages with communities through trust-building and mutual respect.
• Prepare daily diaries / note to files (NTFs) on regular basis and seek feedback and guidance from supervisor.
• .Any other task assigned by supervisor.
As Program Coordinator I accomplish their primary goal of providing administrative and technical skills to support a project to success.
Organize Project Meetings
On a regular basis, I meet with the Project Manager to review progress and to discuss future steps. and also arranges meetings with the members of the project. i organize appropriate meeting rooms and any refreshments, contact the attendees and note any who can’t attend. Before the meeting, i send out any relevant information, and i attend each meeting to take minutes.
As a Project Officer I responsible for maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress. I file all project documents in an appropriate database or library, and ensure that all documents are accurate and have been accepted by the Project Manager.
Identify Problems or Risks
Being so closely involved in the project, As Project Officer i relied upon to identify any potential issues or risks that could effect the progression of the project. They communicate these items with the Project Manager, and work to identify potential solutions.
Manage the Schedule
As a Project Officer I closely watch the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task. And checked regularly that every deadline is still possible, and report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
• Reporting to line Manager
• Conduct Community Meetings
• Formation of Health Committees
• Conduct Trainings of TBSs
• Monitoring of TT vaccinations
• Arrange Medical Camps
• Arrange Interactive theater programs
• Arrange Social events with religious persons, politicians and community notble persons.
• Coordinate and implement the health, nutrition, mental health services to children
• Coordinate and implement the EHS Pregnant Women program.
• Ensure completion of screenings, referral follow-up and treatment, ongoing care, and updates and maintenance of EHS health services records and tracking systems for all pregnant women and children in accordance with state and care guidelines.
• Conduct on-site visits to monitor all health, nutrition, mental health requirements for compliance with program standards.
• Conduct health visits with women in the Pregnant Women Program within two weeks of child’s birth
• Work with local health care providers to ensure the provisions and accessibility of required health services for Early Head Start families and children.
• Coordinate with career development and training coordinator the health training for Early Head Start staff and parents.
• Participate as an active member of the Head Start Health Services Advisory Committee, and other outside committees as assigned, that address identified community health and needs.
• Participate in the EHS multi-disciplinary team meetings to discuss children and/or families dealing with multi-issues.
• .Participate in Head Start/Early Head Start management team meetings and planning sessions to assist in the coordination of health, nutrition, mental health, service areas and pregnant women services.
• Compile and prepare child and family data reports on services provision.
• Provide input in the development and updating of the health services program plans and related policies and procedures in accordance with federal and state regulations.