I am MBA from University Of Chester (UK). Currently i am working Area Sales Manager in Trendi Food Hajvari group. I have professional experience in Allied Foods Tasteland as a Territory Sales Executive, Sterling International Treading LLC Saudi Arabia as a Area Sales Manager and McDonald United Kingdom as a Assistant Branch Manager. My brief resume which is followed by this introduction of mine will speak for itself of my capabilities.
• Ensure achievement of agreed targets.
• Develop and Implement field Sales Plan for the assigned area.
• Effectively manage distributor/customers and their operations.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures.
• Coach, motivate and develop Distributors’ and direct sales force.
• Collecting customer feedback and keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Servicing the needs of your existing customers and partnering with them to realize their business objectives.
• Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
• Allocating areas to sales team.
Drive sales growth and achievement in assigned area.
Provide input to marketing department on consumer promotion plan.
Develop the current team members by providing a training presentation based on real market situation (Basic merchandising, Pre calls etc).
Lead, coach, manage and develop area sales team by creating a sales driven culture of selling and relationship-building to support sales growth.
Effective management of distributors and customers.
Analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
Motivation and development of distributors and direct sales force.
Develop and Implement field Sales Plan for the assigned area.
Manage, prepare, and submit sales and territory plans.
Ensure achievement of agreed targets and Promoting new products and any special deals.
• Relationship building.
• Researching the Market and related products.
• Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
• Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meeting, phone calls and emails.
• Sales Target Responsibility.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Review your own sales performance.
• Record sales and send copies to the sales office.
• Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organisation.
• Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
• Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside.
• Supervising Different Departments
• Inventory control
• Cash management
• Employee supervision and management
• Regulatory compliance
• Complaint handling