I have over 12 years of experience working in supply chain planning. Currently, I am working as AM Planning at CCL Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. Previously, I was working with Orient Electronics (Pvt.) Ltd as Asst. Manager Planning & Control. Competencies: Inventory Planning, Inventory Control, Production Planning, Capacity Planning, Strategic Planning, Teamwork SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft Office.
Production planning based on push & pull strategy
Production sequencing & prioritization
Annual manufacturing strategies
Forecast analysis (Forecast Bias & Error)
Resource planning to maximum utilization of capacity upstream vs downstream
Capacity planning to identify bottlenecks & Line Balancing
To open production orders as per monthly production plan prepared by PPC department.
To prepare store issue reservation one day before according to daily production plan.
To ensure physical issuance of material from all relevant stores one day before of production.
To communicate shortages to all stakeholders.
To open orders of doors and issuance of material to SFL to fulfill CS requirement.
Processing MRN in case of excess stock on shop floor.
Creation and processing of process control sheets in case of shortage/stock adjustments.
Creation of MRP on beginning of every month as per tentative production plan.
Creation of Purchase requisitions.
Any duties assigned by management.
Coordination with Audit and Production at the time of annual audit.
Coordination with Engineering Department for BOM adjustment.
Coordination with Production Department for SFL Inventory Reconciliation.
1) Send enquiries to the Suppliers /Sub-Contractors as per the requirement of various Projects by OEL receive the quotations.
[i.e., with Bill of Quantities, Project Drawings, Project Specification etc]
2) Negotiating with Suppliers / Sub-Contractors to the received Quotation by them. [i.e., Terms of Payment, Delivery or Installation Period etc]
3) Prepare Spread Sheet and Procurement Authorization based on the quotations.
4) Creating RFQ in SAP based on requests by different departments.
5) Maintaining quotation in SAP based on different bids placed by various vendors, and getting approval from authority.
6) To create Sub-Contract/ Purchase Agreement, Work Order, Purchase Order. Etc
7) Prepare request to Account Department for Letter of Credit, Cheques.
[Based on details of Orders and Invoice of Delivery materials or Installation]
8) Prepare and update Material Stock Report on daily basis. (MSR) update the Vendors List (Suppliers / Sub-Contractors)
9) Creating Inward Gate Pass for all local Materials ensuring its quality based on usage decision of quality department and intimating Store Department to lift up approved material.
10) Maintaining Packaging Standards for all materials provided by local vendors.
1) Conducting Survey Appointed By Different Insurance Companies.
2) Taking the Pictures from Different angles of Damages of Vehicles for Evidence.
3) Negotiating With Work-Shopkeeper/Officer for His Labor Amount.
4) Assessment of Net Payable Amount by the Insurance Companies.
5) Preparing Motor Survey Report According to its Estimate and Final Bill.
6) Managing Accounts and keeping all Income and Expenses Record.
7) Calculating Net Profit for Sajjad Hussain & Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. For Each Month.
8) Keeping All Record On Computer.
Responsible for managing inventory of imported material.
[i.e. Condenser, Compressor, Evaporator etc]
Creating MRN [Material Receipt Note] for imported purchase according the Packing List.
Creating Inward Gate Pass for imported material according to physically received quantity.
Stacking Material at there Storage Location and Issuing Material According do given Store Issue Reservation.
Also Making GRN [Goods Receipt Note] for Local Material.
[i.e. Plastic Part And Hinges etc]
Communicating to Import Department for Sufficient Inventory.
Giving Weekly Updated Report of Imported Material to Import Department for There Further Arrangements of Materiel at Safe Time.
Keeping all records of material on computer.
Responsible for the Daily Attendance of Students.
Managing the Monthly Tests Held in Academy.
Keeping all Bio data of students on computer and in Academy Software.
Preparing Result of the Students for There Monthly Tests.
Arranging the Practical of the students for Different Subjects.
[i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer etc]
Responsible for Availability of Materiel for Practical.