1-Having almost 5 years of experience as a Planning Engineer and Site Engineer.
2-Executing works as per standard specification and approved drawings.
3-Carrying setting out as per coordinate and layout plans.
4-Raising inspection request for consultant supervision.
5-Review and resolve technical matters.
6-Prepare shop drawing as and when necessary.
7-Prepare and submit daily reports for the works to be executed.
8-Prepare monthly reports with progress updates.
9-Preparation / submission of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports to the Client.
· To ensure that project specifications and approved drawings are implemented on site.
· To develop different reporting formats to analyse & control the project work progress.
· Delegate daily jobs to foremen and see to it that drawings and specifications are being followed.
· To do the documenting work and has to prepare all the reports and record of the project.
· Project progress tracking- work wise & preparing monthly and weekly progress report in Primavera P6.
· To visit the site on weekly basis for under construction projects & to lead the weekly progress review meeting with consultant, contractor and subcontractors.
· To review and update the project master schedule on weekly basis.
· Preparing of S-curve and Manpower Histogram and controlling the projects by comparing the updated schedules with the baseline schedules.
· Coordinate with engineering and procurement department regarding the interfacing of construction activities and material and equipment availability.
Project progress tracking- work wise & preparing monthly and weekly progress report in Primavera P6.
· Site inspection for civil construction works and to ensure that the project is as the projects drawing and specification.
· BOQ preparation of Civil works.
· Proper management of materials and workmanship.
· Ensure that all the works meet the stipulated quality standards.
· Coordination with sub coordinates to ensure smooth flow of work.
· Inspecting and testing materials prior to their use at the site as per sample approved by the consultant and ensuring removal of rejected material out from the site.
· Preparing weekly and monthly progress report to be submitted to the Project Director and consultants.