Â (11) years experience in planning and managing all phases of Social Mobilization, Monitoring Evaluation Program Coordination, Baseline Survey, Community Development, Enterprise Development, Micro-finance Projects Basic Health, (Nutrition, IMNCH) IT programs Management, Educational planning projects. Prepared and reviewed proposals and project management plans assessed budgets and administered contracts monitored logistic and supply activities, resolved project related issues, conducted training's capacity program for staff managed liaison with stakeholders. Possess strong work ethics, excellent interpersonal, teamwork and analytical skills Proficient in MS word, MIS applications.
Coordinate with Director Programmes to determine research objectives.
Â Develop and direct given research assignments.
Analyze a wide range of data sources on the intended subject matter and produce structured reports.
Â Ensure that the research assignments are carried out to a high quality and as per ethical guidelines and industry standards.
Â Formulate effective and efficient research processes.
Test research methodologies to confirm the intended purpose of evaluation.
Develop survey tools specific to research requirements.
Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept tests, etc. to gather data.
Â Document, report, and present research findings to management and clients
Â Contribute to the writing of publications in peer-reviewed journals, as well as project outputs for a wider audience.
Â Prepare project progress reports for the funding agencies.
Prepare other research articles, reports, and presentations on behalf of Senior Executives.
Lead and support the development of sector policy and strategies, with proper consideration for their impact on social development in Provincial Level in consultation with relevant government line department and Communities.
Lead and conduct dialogue with government officials of DMCs on social development.
Lead or participate in country teams and provide substantial inputs around social development issues for Country Partnership Strategy (CPS).
Lead and conduct economic, thematic and sector work in the context of sustainable economic development and poverty reduction
Coordinate with RMs for consistency of approach, exchange of experiences, and continuous improvement of practices and integration of social development to the management of project.
Develop and maintain a suitable network in the area of social development to keep abreast of the latest developments and issues.
Contribute substantially to activities for advocacy, dissemination and knowledge building on social development
Help supervisors and listers to locate the clusters assigned by NIPS Federal office .
To ensure the data collection from HH/Individual/villages on the daily basis as per the designed tools and questionnaires.
To ensure all the interviews planned for a day on the daily basis.
Inquire about a variety of specific information given in the survey form.
Gather information, record and encode correctly information from the survey.
To ensure the availability of necessary items to carry out before starting the field work i.e. forms, pens, pencils, erasers, etc.
Ensure quality of data in terms of neat and clean entries in the forms with no missing information.
Recognize the problems in obtaining data and share with Manager/Officer and also proposed solution for them.
Submit completed forms to the supervisor to discuss the daily progress.
Review data gathered from survey to check its accuracy on daily basis.
Keep the record and addresses of the HH for future consultation if needed
Mobilize community groups, community committee’s formation and strengthening, sensitize and train them on specific topics as required, organize and facilitate meetings.
Carryout the profiling of villages, baseline data collection, community mapping, sites selection and beneficiaries identification
In coordination with sector staff , lead the process of effective participation of community ensuring inclusion of vulnerable and marginalized groups
Organize training for the community committees for all functioning sectors in project area
Work with community committees to map and prioritize community needs
Establish and promote linkages of community groups with Govt line department
Coordinate project planning and implementation with technical support from Technical team members and community leaders
Conduct regular field visits
Write and submit reports as obligated by the Manager
Liaise with communities on behalf of the project
Perform any other duty as assigned by the CMU management
• Implementation of BESS BALOCISTAN Strategy in the province according to approved project documents;
• Develop detailed implementation modalities and work plans of activities in liaison with national stake holders, and with non-governmental organizations involved in All activities in the province to build consensus on implementation
• Assess training needs of BESS BALOCISTAN staff and counterparts and design and organize appropriate training, including workshops, in collaboration with other offices/agencies; prepare training budget and monitor training funds., submit training reports
• Liaise with project implementing partners to follow up on plan progress, undertake visits to monitor project outputs and inspect relevant activities, in order to ensure that progress is made in the achievement of project objectives;
• Design and maintain databases of indictors relating to project objectives; Develop reporting formats and training IPs in reporting and maintaining database
• Prepare periodic reports on the progress of activities; Ensure compliance with BESS BALOCISTAN policies, criteria and procedures within budget deadlines;
• Mobilize community groups, community committee’s formation and strengthening, sensitize and train them on specific topics as required, organize and facilitate meetings.
• Carryout the profiling of villages, baseline data collection, community mapping, sites selection and beneficiaries identification
• In coordination with sector staff , lead the process of effective participation of community ensuring inclusion of vulnerable and marginalized groups
• Organize training for the community committees for all functioning sectors in project area
• Work with community committees to map and prioritize community needs
• Establish and promote linkages of community groups with Govt line department
• Coordinate project planning and implementation with technical support from Technical team members and community leaders
• Conduct regular field visits
• Write and submit reports as obligated by the Manager
• Liaise with communities on behalf of the project
• Perform any other duty as assigned by the CMU management
• Overall supervision of all program and program support staff in the field site
• Maintain a professional working relationship with staff and beneficiaries
• Encourage program to program and program - operations cohesion through coordination and information sharing with and between all key staff, from both program and program support departments;
• Manage the implementation of program work plans to ensure
• Activities in the district are on track to achieve program results and objectives, as defined in proposal.
• Ensure that each member of the field team has a clear job description which is well understood by the individual as well as the team.
• Support the transparent, rigorous recruitment and appropriate orientation of new staff
• Ensure implementation of performance management system
• Manage staff performance through coaching/mentoring and on the job training where appropriate.
• To manage and supervise staff according to standard (SCDO) guidelines including performance management, job orientation, capacity building, support in recruitment process and grievance handling.
• Support/review financial reports, such as monthly Budget vs. Actual reports, to verify transactions are allocated correctly and for necessary follow-up.
• Oversee and support the procurement process, helping to ensure that procurement is in line with the budgets
• Submit asset lists, and proactively address asset needs as well as the management of assets in the field office
• Ensure that program staff follows sound administration and financial management principles in compliance with (SCDO) procedures
• Ensure that timely and quality reporting of progress and expenditures is provided to donors.
• Conduct periodic field visits and arrange donor visits
• Attend meetings with local, district government officials, UN and other partners
• Establish good working relationships with other stakeholders and share (SCDO) contributions /coverage to gage impact
• Maintain collegial wo