● Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
● Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
● Advising and training up clients on the basics of search engine optimization so they can look after their own websites.
● Launching SEO campaigns for clients.
● Implementing online search strategies.
● Analyzing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
● Optimizing websites and landing pages.
● External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
● Internal link building within sites.
● Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
● Resolving technical issues related to a client’s website.
● Constant evaluation of keywords.
● Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
● Monitoring and tracking the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic, banner advert performance and back links.
● Providing remote support, advice and tips to clients.
● Involved in the annual SEO planning process.
● On Page and Off Page Optimization.
● Organizing research and surveys.
● Carrying out competitor research.
● Producing regular audits and writing up detailed monthly performance and progress reports for clients.