I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales & Marketing Executive with diverse, progressive experience in territory management, sales, and marketing. Expertise in market penetration increase through discernment of customer needs and increase in brand visibility. I am an Analytical thinker with strategic planning skills, capable of developing innovative approaches to idea development and issue resolution. Demonstrated adeptness with sales enabled by attentiveness to customer needs. Motivating leader with history of building and guiding cross-functional teams to meet and exceed sales and marketing goals. I have completed Masters’ of Business Administration in Marketing from Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology.
My key skills include strategy development, market penetration initiatives, business-to-business sales, territory management, growth monitoring, sales program creation, process improvement, effective presentation and solution selling
Currently I am engaged with Hero Construction Limited, as a Marketing Executive, where I am responsible for providing executive-level leadership with full L accountability for marketing activities and managing significant challenges associated with emerging business. Introduced strategic and tactical action plans to increase revenues and leverage existing utilization to surpass all current industry standards. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Provided executive-level leadership with full L accountability for marketing activities and managed significant challenges associated with emerging business.
Held concurrent responsibility for management and implementation of turnaround initiatives to drive profit gains for company. Tasked with developing relationships between company and buyers.
• Challenged with overall responsibility to administer marketing on behalf of company and provide project related guidance to buyers.
• Introduced strategic and tactical action plans to increase revenues and leverage existing utilization to surpass all current industry standards.
Designed, planned and executed hands-on social media marketing strategies to promote both projects.
Displayed professionalism, integrity, dedication and attention to detail for performing in 3 different educational projects in Tandojam (Rural Hyderabad).
• Administered documentation work for organization, include Educational calendar, Academic plans, Monitoring and evaluation of academic plans, JD’s & Contracts of entire staff.
• Built collaborative rapport with Founder, Board members and President of Abdul Latif Foundation for the execution of all plans providing increase in decision-making alternatives for executive team.
Principal strategist and visionary leaders for a Convener Arts Mela & International Film Festival for 12 different schools and colleges of Tandojam and Tandolayar in Jan & Feb 2016; conducted event in close-collaboration with The Little Art & Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam.
Conducted field visits, surveys & In-Camera meetings with Govt. & Private officials to initiate a pilot program SLI in interior Sindh based on the concept of learning through technology to target four Union Councils of Taluka Hyderabad Rural i.e. Tando Jam, Moosa Khatyan, Sawn Khan Gopang and Tando Qaiser.
• Strategically positioned as Convener for Smart Study Program 2013, 2015 & 2016, rendered keen insight to generate feasibility report for the program by conducting baseline surveys and interviews.
• Launched Pakistan’s largest Aao Parhao campaign in interior Sindh as an Ambassador by Express News.
• Convener Shades Olympiad 2014, held in Tandojam with the collaboration of Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam, Right to play and Netsol. The event attracted more than 1400 participants with 4000 audience.
• Played vital role in establishing organization RETO working for the students of interior Sindh and governed by the young and brilliant students of Pakistan from LUMS, NCA, IBA and others.
• Integral participant in execution of five program namely Shades Student Council (SSC), Smart Study Program (SSP), Self-Learning Initiative (SLI), Learning Resource Centre (LRC) and Career Guidance Program (CGP).
Projected professional and polished demeanor throughout the service, exercised hands-on approach to survey more than 1200 teachers’ innovations, shortlist 30, and compile report of micro-innovations in classroom teaching.
Collaborated with vendors & publishers; conduct baseline surveys of in-class observation, PTM, focus group, interviews. Analyzed on in-class micro-innovations for teaching across Pakistan. Revised and translated book bilingually. Coordinated with parents, teachers and administration.
• Performed all tasks from starting to finalization of documentary on the theme of classroom micro-innovations.
• Built cordial but professional relations with Government officials for Policy Consultation and implementation.
• Extensively coordinated with Public & Private partners for the possible implementation of Guidebook.
• Expertly performed duties as a strategic overlay to draft reports, transcription, audio records and info graphics.
• Partnered with Vendors and in-house departments for operational activities, and routine task execution.