To attain a position proposing challenging responsibilities in a reputed organization necessitating unwavering commitments towards professional and organizational growth and resultantly to turn out to be an integral part of the organization.
Admin Associate (Additional role of Finance Associate) - Administration & Finance Department
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Office administration / supervision.
• Arrangements of official meetings and seminars / workshops.
• Monitoring of Energy Audit Teams deployed on projects’ sites.
• Monitoring of the activities of Janitorial and General Service Providers.
• To ensure security / surveillance of office, assets and safety of its staff.
• To manage office supplies and place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
• To devise ways to optimize inventory control procedure as well as handling and adjustment of Petty Cash.
• To arrange and maintain all records of inward and outward mails.
• Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Harmonization with government / private offices as per official needs and preparation / circulation of documents.
• Ensure the publication of advertisements as regards PEECA.
• Preparation and processing of staff salaries and formulate regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Processing and verification of payments in favor of organizations / firms working with PEECA.
• Preparation of Payment Vouchers and record keeping of official documents.
• Assist Director Finance / Admin in budgeting, re-appropriation and Treasury Office /AG Office reconciliations.
• Coordination with Finance Department, AG Office and Treasury Office Lahore for transfer of allocated / approved funds in SDA (Special Drawing Account) of PEECA.
• Groundwork of Treasury Office/ AG Office’s advices, reports and notes (drafting of notes / summaries / working papers).
• All other tasks assigned by Managing Director and Director Finance / Admin.
Documentation Assistant - Monitoring & Evaluation Department
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Maintain and monitor record of all organizations working with PSDF.
• Maintain record of all classes of completed and ongoing schemes of PSDF.
• Enter Trainee Profiles of active classes in MIS as per practice and ensure the enrollments in accordance with rules.
• Enter RTPs (Request to Proceed), NTPs (Notice to Proceed), Inception Reports and Completion Reports in MIS.
• Enter Monthly Progress Reports and disqualify the trainees who have not met the conditions.
• Verify student’s record on NADRA Verisys and disqualify the students who have not met the criteria.
• Scanning of Trainee Profiles and other documents for easy access of soft record to Monitoring & Evaluation department.
• All other tasks assigned by Manager M&E.