I am a highly motivated professional with hands-on experience overseeing general accounting, finance, and corporate tax functions as well as analyzing financial documents and processing transactions. Acknowledged by clients, peers, and management for willingness to consider all options, strike appropriate solutions, and use practical experience and knowledge as a tool for optimum performance and client retention. Articulate expert, instrumental in managing accounts and transactions, improving financial reporting efficiency, and providing support to achieve financial and business objectives. Proficient in managing and developing financial reports and controls using staffing and technology efficiencies. Expert in analyzing, developing and implementing stringent cost-reduction measures. Expertise in identifying troublesome areas and implementing corrective measures.
My key skills include Strategic Financial Direction, Treasury Facility Management, Financial & Business Consultancy, Financial Reporting & Forecasting, Ratio Analysis/ Payroll Management, Project/Risk Management, Foreign Remittance Payment, Transaction Documentation, Budget Allocation & Control, Bank Reconciliation, Business Expansion, Operational Planning, Cash Flow Forecasting, Accounts Management and Team Leadership
Currently I am engaged with Pak Asia Shipping & Logistics, as a Manager Finance & Treasury, where I liaise with overseas agents and clients to administer complete payment and receivable side of accounts, identify and resolve quarries, and settle accounts and payments. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Rendered a keen eye for details to assess current year budget with previous year, formulated financial statement and forecast budget for company and sales person according to salaries and benefits, and deliver report to directors on variances.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls to efficiently supervise remittance transfer to foreign agents and meet sufficient funds with ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Function in close collaboration with banks to manage 10 different banks accounts of company as well as retain daily working capital in an efficient manner.
• Actively liaise with overseas agents and clients to administer complete payment and receivable side of accounts, identify and resolve quarries, and settle accounts and payments.
• Examine ratio on financial statements and administer payroll of company including tax required to be deducted while making payment of salary to employees.
Efficiently produce daily cash book, bank position, party wise receivable, and financial statement and retain a UN present cheque list and payment of all parties & expenses.
• Led the distribution of all internal and external reports and returns, posting of budget adjustments, accruals, corrections and prepayments, and maintenance of cash flow and documentation for the journals.
• Supervised and maintained customer accounts to remove irregularities and reduce delayed payment processes.
Actively interact with tax consultants for various income and sales tax compliances, produce financial statements, and facilitate schedules and research discrepancies in explaining monthly differences in account analysis.
• Challenged with the responsibility for managing various accounting and tax functions, such as e-filling of Income tax of clients, and filling of sales tax returns and withholding tax statements of clients.
• Recorded entries such as general ledger entries, monthly bank, credit card reconciliations, enter bills, print checks, enter payments and wire transfer and other accounting documents.
• Accomplished various accounting duties included bank reconciliation, invoicing, processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, managing assets, and preparing financial statements.
• Directed and coordinated finance and accounting functions, as well as handled accounts, schedules, and reconciliation of the balance sheet codes.
• Created Murahaba finance loan report, party wise receivable and ageing report, bank position, and documents for early discount of export documents and posted export sale invoices and party bills in their ledger.
• Successfully formulated final account, all statutory payments schedule, examine daily transaction report, and order weekly request from different department or budget for review.