The words that define me are creative, self motivated, dedicated, friendly and adaptable. My aim is to
make a sound position in corporate world and to work enthusiastically with devotion and hard work in
order to be valuable to my employers.
I want to see myself in a leadership position that is challenging and self-fulfilling for me within a few
years from now. I have always respected mentors, and thus I want to achieve a level of success to
that I can be a excellent professional in the future upcoming years in Information Technology field.
· IT Support Administrator for desktop and Servers Level 1 Support.
· Manage all the tasks for office 365 of different clients as Administrator.
· Worked on the deployment of Malware Byte Cloud (One-View)
· Worked on the deployment of Acronis Backup and Recovery Cloud as administrator and restoring server backup from the cloud and local storage
· Assist our On-site Engineer (In Canada) on problems they facing and give them solutions via remote support on Call or by using Tools like Rescue log me IN, VNC viewer, Re-admin & LogMeIn system controller.
· Experience working on Xen-center, Citrix machines, Xen-servers.
· Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the call, to help set up servers, systems equipment on events as per user requirement.
· Responsible for resolving trouble-tickets raised by Canadian clients through phone, email, or remote access
· Deploy network, systems, printers, and other equipment on events as per user requirement.
· Resolved their in-house running software issue (Sage 2021, ACT, Jonas, and Change Order Pro.
· Administering Network Devices Inventory remotely through PRTG Network Monitor.
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and resolving hardware or software faults.
· Configuring wireless access points, working on multi vendor’s devices, maintenance of high-speed internet.
· Troubleshooting with clients, and on-site engineer.
· Install and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Check server's backup on a daily and weekly basis.
· Provide software as well as hardware support on a priority basis (Critical, High, Medium, and Low).
· Experience working on BCM, Avaya IP Office.
· Providing helpdesk support and working on different mobile & tablets, desktop, file access, web portal, printer, and troubleshoot.
· Maintaining and monitoring cameras system working different environment remotely (IVMS 4200 etc.)
· Installing configuring of Windows 7/ 8 /10 within or without domain and troubleshooting.
· Active Directory Users/Groups Creation, activation, and updating.
· Call Center Environment knowledge and troubleshooting.
· UPS’s basic troubleshooting knowledge and monitoring logs.
· Local Tracking Applications Installing and Troubleshooting skills.
· MS Outlook’s configuration and troubleshooting in the domain-client environment.
· Time to Time Jira ticketing helpdesk software’s complaints resolution.
· Email configuration on android/iPhone/Blackberry Sets.
· IT Asset’s inventory management/creation and updating.
· Cisco IP Phones issues resolutions.
· Windows Server old/New Installation and assigning manual IPs.
· Communicating with vendors on Email/Call for purchasing IT equipment.
· Providing Remote Helpdesk support to other branches in Pakistan.
· Data Center Event’s Monitoring and AC’s Issue supervising to concerned vendor or Authority.
· Worked on surveillance cameras environment and handling all the issues.
· SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Creation.
· Virtualization or VM’s Knowledge.
· Cisco Extension’s working knowledge.
· Laptop/Desktop all issues diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
· Windows Server 2016 Installation, Domain, DHCP, DNS, and Trust support Issues
-Responsible for internet/intranet connectivity issues.
-Responsible for CAS local students Record Management Software's issues.
-Responsible for taking CAS software database backup on daily basis.
-Responsible for video conferencing in classes.
-Responsible for hardware related issues in servers/systems.
-Responsible for teaching in A+ Certification Classes.