To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me satisfaction and self-development and helps me to achieve organizational goal.
• Created CAD drawings using initial concepts working with design team.
• Worked on roofing material specifications along with other designers.
• Crafted and incorporated necessary changes in maps for exclusive projects.
• Prepare working drawings showing plans, roofs, sections, sidings and gutter, as well as other aspects such as paint, material landscaping
• Prepare a final reports pdf, word, CAD and submitted through email for quality checks.
• Assisted project management, engineering staff and the service department with technical projects.
• Performed other related document and drawing tasks as assigned.
• Installment of updated CAD software and related applications.
Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the facility.
• Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
• Perform all procurement and contracting activities including Pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
• Consulting with senior colleagues regarding technical issues.
• Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost effective procuring process for the business.
• Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business
• Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
• Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
• Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives
• Attending meetings and trade conferences
• Interview, hire and train personnel for procurement related activities.
Core Responsibilities included in job design are as followed:
• Establishment of Mechanical lab.
• Plan curricular content sequence
• Worked as a coordinator PSDF sponsored programs
• Prepare study material and presents lectures demonstrations
• Observe student progress, conducts examinations, and compiles records and assist with assignment of students to units.
• Visit markets for purchase necessary equipment’s and tools
• Performed responsibilities as a SRO (Student Relation Officer)
• Monitoring and evaluation of trainees
• Performed as an INVIGILATOR in city & Guild, UK examinations