A highly organized and result-oriented person with over 15 years of work experience, providing thorough and skillful administrative support to management. Dedicated team player, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals. An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
Top-performing administrative professional with track record in customer service, record keeping, vehicles fleet management and general office management. Proficient in providing support to executives, taking minutes, handling appointments and messages, and writing correspondence. Strong background in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. An expert communicator who is known for multitasking and completion of assigned tasks within deadline.
1. Arrange Board members meeting.
2. Recording of Board meeting Minutes.
3. Notifications of Board meeting decisions.
4. Follow up on Board meeting issues with Dean, Hospital Director and Director Finance.
5. To advertise the executive positions of Medical & Teaching institute.
6. to make contracts of appointment of Executives.
7. Assist Scrutiny and selection committees in hiring of Executive staff.
8. Filing of important record.
9. Liaise with other government departments.
10. Management Board members Secretariat.
11. Typing of letters, reports and other important record.
12. Repair and maintenance of office equipment.
13. To make files of cases for Board members before Board meeting.
14. typing and distribution of Board meeting agenda.
15.Other tasks as assigned by Chairman and Board members.
* Providing Clerical Support to project staff.
* Courier Handling of Incoming and outgoing mail, Telex, correspondence and its distribution.
*Office maintenance including machinery, equipment, and office premises etc.
* Managing GIZ-Health Main Reception (with equipment, Maintaining Email IDs, and contact lists).
* Carry out Periodic Maintenance & other repairing of vehicles and 44kva Generator through approved vendors by Coordinating/Monitoring Generator Maintenance Services, Managing Framework Contract for Generator Maintenance, Generator Fuel Consumption Monitoring.
* Mobile Connection Management.
* Coordination with Land Lord of the office building.
* Physical Count of Inventory, Stationary items and General Office Supplies, regularly and maintain its record. Tagging Inventory Items.
* Processing settlement of applications and preparation of travel claim calculation for the reimbursement of travel expenses and forwarding them to HSS Islamabad office for final approval.
* Preparation of important documents and presentations, including its compiling or editing.Draft Correspondence related to the area of responsibility and preparation of reports.
* Courier handling, incoming and outgoing. Maintaining record and its distribution to staff.
* Maintaining staff leave record & attendance record.
* Liaison with Government Departments:Ministries, WAPDA, PTCL, City District Government, Town Municipal Administrations.
* Supervision of Cleaning.
* Organizes and coordinates logistical aspects of meetings, workshops, seminars and other events.* Arranges programmes for visitors, make travel arrangements such as hotel reservation, transport and process its invoices etc.
* Arrange and confirm appointments.
* Coordinating for pick and drop locations and timings, and ensures that visitors and experts arriving are picked up.
* Security approval from regional.
1. Place and screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion. Receive and accompany visitors of the General Manager office.
2. Arrange and confirm appointments including meeting with high ranking officials, organize and update the General Manager Schedules and commitments, maintain General Manager calendar.
3. Preparation of briefing materials for daily morning meetings, official visits and for other special meetings.
4. Attend internal and other meetings in order to prepare notes or minutes on the discussions and to ensure proper follow-up on dead lines with relevant departments and respective staff members on issues raised.
5. Supervise and follow up on necessary logistical or administrative arrangements related to appointments, meetings, and travel for General Manager and other staff, and prepare background information and material accordingly.
6. Organizing meetings and other important events, by arranging all necessary facilities, catering and equipment, prepare necessary documents for participants and provide support during the meetings. Coordination with vendors and concerned staff for event arrangements.
7. Receive, record and distribute all incoming mail including confidential mail. Maintaining record of daily outgoing mail, its packing, dispatching and follow up.
8. Maintain a follow-up system, and draw the attention of General Manager to the matters requiring immediate attention or action.
9. Receive and screen daily logs and route correspondence, selected relevant material for General Manager review, checked report formats and relevant attached supporting documents and information before General Manager approval.
10. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
11. Regularly coordinating on hotel matters, distribute normal and special assignments to other departments, and to make sure that task completed on time and as per set standards.
12. Type documents, draft letters and reports.
1. Arrange and confirm appointments through telephone, fax or emails.
2. Data entry of non-immigrant visa applications, screening and double checking of applications.
3. Translation and interpretation of visa interviews.
4. Distribute incoming mails including passports, visa applications and other correspondence.
5. Queuing, printing and sticking of vignettes in passports and dispatch of passports and documents to the applicants.
6. Place and screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion.
7. Receive and accompany visitors of the Consular section.
8. Maintain and update the mailing list and contact list.
9. Drafting of letters, reports, memos and other confidential documents and other presentations.
10.Filling of records, passports and visa applications.
11.Attend internal and other meetings to prepare notes or minutes on the discussions and to ensure proper follow-up,
12.Regularly updated lists of names, addresses and telephone numbers of ministers, government officials, diplomatic missions and other organizations.
13.Prepared briefing materials for Chief of Consular section for official tours and meetings.
14.Handle all incoming mail and other materials, checked report formats and relevant attached supporting documents, spelling and grammar checking before approval.
15.Processing of Travel Authorization request & getting approvals.
16.Arrangement for all official Air & Road Travels, 17.Room reservation bookings for all in/out missions.
1. Arrange meetings, workshops, Seminars and important events by providing administrative support and facilities.
2. Monitor and update data in system, and follows up with relevant department on project activities and pending issues.
3. Provided secretarial support to all departments as required, including preparation of important documents and presentations, including its compiling or editing.
4. Coordination with vendors and concerned staff for arrangements.
5. Coordination with concerned department and finance for budget of specific event /activity.
6. Draft Correspondence related to the area of responsibility, preparation of reports and the typing of a wide variety of materials.
7. Arrange and confirm appointments.
8. Receive and accompany visitors.
9. Respond to queries from a variety of sources by providing available information.
10.Place and screen Telephone calls.
11.Liaise with other offices as appropriate.
12.Courier handling, incoming and outgoing. Maintaining record and its distribution.
13.Assist international staff members with their visas purpose and keep track of visa and residence permit expiry dates.
14.Preparation of projects and other presentations by using MS Power Point.
15.Maintain Filling of important records.
16.Processing of Travel Allowances & getting approvals.
17.Arrangement for all official Air & Road Travels.
18.Guest House & Hotel Bookings for all in/out missions.
19.Carry out Periodic Maintenance & other repairing of vehicles.
20.Coordination with Land Lord of the office building.
21.Building Repairing and Maintenance work.
22.Supervision of Cleaning.
23.Equipment Repairing and Maintenance work.
24.Prepare supporting Documents for getting approval.
25.Preparation and Filling of updated Inventory list.
26.Update the records in the system.
27.Physical Count of Inventory Items as & when required.
28.Liaison with Government Departments:
-Ministries, WAPDA, PTCL, City District Government, Towns
1. Drafting of letters, memos, reports and other important documents.
2. Overseeing the office facility and ensuring that all logistical aspects of the office are adequately manage to ensure a smooth operation of the office.
3. Attend meetings to record minutes and its distribution.
4. Assistance in use of the facilities and equipment, including usage of computers, meeting rooms, office space, equipment, store rooms, supplies, furniture, etc.
5. Ensuring adequate record filing, shredding, discarding or archiving in accordance with the Norwegian Refugee Council policy.
6. Place and screen telephone calls.
7. Keeping track of appointments, screening of emails and approval requests.
8. Preparation of different project presentations by using MS Power Point.
9. Preparation of office and store inventories, and made new tags for office and store items.
10.Respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
11.Act as interpreter, as and when required.
12.Maintaining record of Daily incoming Mail and its Distribution.
13.Maintaining record of daily outgoing mail and its packing and dispatching.
14.Clearing of goods/items from Peshawar Airport Cargo, met local concerned authorities and agencies for good clearance.
15.Travel arrangements for staff members, Hotel accommodations and vehicles arrangements.
16.Preparation of Monthly vehicle fuel consumption records.
17.Carry out Periodic Maintenance & other repairing of Vehicles.
18.Processing of Travel Allowances & getting approvals.
19.Coordination with Finance section for TA and Other Payments
20.Equipment Repairing and Maintenance work.
21.Building Repairing and Maintenance work.
22.Coordination with Land Lord of the office building.
23.Supervision of Cleaning.
24.Arrange workshops, meetings, trainings and other important events of office.
25.Coordination with vendor and concerned staff for arrangements.
26.Coordination with concerned unit and finance for budget of specific event /activity.