Provide L2 Support to all staff and L3 coordination with IT Manager/Director.
Manage and installation of NVR, DVRs, and Camera (IP and PTZ).
Responsible for managing working infrastructure of all remote locations includes: AD Server, Exchange Server, AV Server, ERP database and Proxy server (Linux based, which is connected with two Internet Links at the same time with auto switching).
Ensure maximum uptime connectivity of network, IT related hardware/software, PABX, AMS and CCTV at all offices.
Configure and managing Manage Engine & Print Server monitoring software’s.
Planning, configuring, installing and maintaining main interlink connectivity (Wi-Fi) for new/additional locations of the organization.
Coordinating with software & website developers for all issues.
Responsible for purchase, installation and maintaining of hand scanning machines for attendance and ERP payroll system.
• Provide L1, L2 Support to UCP staff, faculty, students and L3 coordination with IT Manager/System Manager NOC.
• Designing and Implementation, and Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Active Directory Infrastructure.
• Migration from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2016.
• Administration of dspace for digital library on Linux server.
• Responsible to manage servers including DC, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, File Server, NAS, OST, Print, Stock, AMS.
• Manage and controlling Hyper-visor, running around 750 VMs through (VMware ESXi, MS Hyper-V).
• Hardware & software up-gradation, RAID Configurations on servers.
• Working on HP Store Once 2700, IBM 3755-M3, Sun-Fire 4270, HP-ProLiant (380 G9, 380 G7, 120 G6), Dell Power Edge (T430, R730, R720, R410).
• Install and configured Manage Engine application for server & switch monitoring.
• Manage G-Suite, email system through providing after- hours support of over 10,000 faculty, staff and students email accounts.
• Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of Symantec Endpoint protection for over 5000 laptops and computers.
• Basic knowledge of Cisco switches, router, wireless controller.
• Controlling attendance machines ZK880 installed in campus.
• Installation and Configuration of Proxy Server, DHCP Server and Domain Controller.
• Managed WI-FI infrastructure in university.
• Add and remove mac address in DHCP server.
• Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert.
• Team player of Technical Support.
• Provide L1 and L2 Support to students, faculty regarding system (Installation, Forgot password).
• Installation and troubleshooting of Hardware and Software (Desktop PCs, Laptops, Printer, Scanner.)
• Provide assistance to the staff for problem in network and computer hardware.
• Maximizing the performance and availability of IT systems