An ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Professional who is an expert at creating an atmosphere that makes customers want to buy and return for more. Afzal has a long history of taking part in promotional campaigns and possesses a successful track record of using marketing techniques to maximize revenue. In his current role, he is responsible for implementing effective timely marketing activities to a high standard in terms of brand, category and sales performance. His key strengths include defining goals, minimizing risks and consistently delivering high ROI.
Right now he is looking for a career upgrade and wants to join a company that helps its employees to full fill their career dreams.
• Planed and Design Marketing Plans and formulated scenarios/modeling to determine future implications on business.
• Ensured Aggressive Sales all over targeted areas and generated demand based on AVA model (Availability, Visibility and Accessibility)
• Provided marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Formulated growth plan and targets for segments (based on historical trend) to set the direction for next year business objectives
• Provided analysis that lead to actionable insights, highlighted issues and identify opportunities for improvement.
Besides professional experiences, I also possess extensive internships, volunteer, university society memberships, university events management, teacher assistant & moderator and research experiences.
• Did Internships in Netsol (2012), UCP (2013) and Bank Alfalah Limited
• Vice President of USHERS Club, organized all on campus events of UCP (2012 -2014)
• Director Marketing of UCP Entrepreneurship Club, organized TEC events and brought sponsorships (2012-2014)
• Did volunteer work in Unilever (2013), CHANNAN Develop Association (Training on PEER Education) (2014), Akhowat (2014), Tetra Pack (2014)
• Represented UCP at all flagship events of LUMS MBA programs.
• Participated in LUMS Supply Chain Summit’15 & stood 2nd in Case Study competition.
• Director Marketing of PDCT (Professional Development and Corporate Training) 2013-2014
• Winners of YES’12, Youth Entrepreneurship Summit.
• Teacher Assistant 2012-2013
• Making and executing sales plans & developing and executing strategies that increase market share and sale.
• Meet Targets & have to undertake market research in order to identify their target consumer, what they need and accordingly relate it to the company’s objectives.
• Lead the team dedicatedly to maintaining high quality standards.
• Manage the ordering and reordering process, Customer handling and primarily.
• Finding link or key selling opportunities utilizing both old and new contacts.
• Build and maintain cordial relations with Business Partners.
• Monitor and provide Feedback of market activities.
• Assuring availability, width and depth of the stocks.
• Monitoring and analyzing competitor’s activities in the market.