I have been working as Mobile application developer with over 6+ years experience in this Native Android ,Native IOS and 4 years in Flutter apps development. I have always been passionate about designing and developing innovative, interactive, and user-friendly Android ,IOS applications.I am well-versed in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services, including, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of operating systems. I have completed BS Computer Science from University of Management and Technology and Inter (Computer Science) from Punjab Group of Colleges.
My key skills include Project Management, IT Strategies & Planning, Software Testing, Software Development Management, Functional and Technical Business Requirements, System Analysis & Design, Training & Implementation, Process Analysis, Process Improvement, Problem Analysis and Communication Skills.
My technical skills include Dart , JAVA, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C,
I am currently engaged with Umt lahore, as a Assistant Manager (Team Lead Mobile applications), where I am responsible for overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to establish goals. I am a proven leader adept at building and motivating diverse technical teams to achieve outstanding results and complete projects on time and within budget. Provide innovative expertise, consulting, design, implementation, and leadership in the realization of the benefits of IT technologies. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
● Currently working in Umt Lahore as Assistant manager Mobile Application .
● Creating Complete Umt Student faculty app to mobile.
● Mange and develop UMT Mobile Application and Their different Projects
● Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platform
● Manage product release and perform version controlling (GIT)
• Create the applications for schools from scratch and add modules that can enhanced the usability of the application • Currently working in Cinnova Technology Lahore, Pakistan As Software Engineer (Mobile Applications). • Client coordination, Project management, Team management, Mobile App development are key responsibilities. • Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platform • Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs • Manage product release and perform version controlling (GIT)
• Oversee all technology operations and evaluating them according to establish goals. Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by top management.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
• Improve all aspects of the technical development cycle, including functional and technical product specifications, testing and quality assurance, documentation and configuration management.
• Manage the complete development lifecycle of the software systems, including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follows up, support and projects.
• Generate the applications for schools from scratch and add modules that can enhanced the usability of the application.
• Administer the pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and makes the appropriate recommendations.
• Function with designers and UI developers to help then creating customer engaging interfaces.
• Confers with user personnel and department representatives in resolving questions of program/system intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Succeed product development related operation which includes providing help to the API developers and product information website development.
• Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs and assist with technical problems and help to resolve those problems.
• Directed design sessions and development quality through mentorship and code reviews. Designed, implemented, tested, debugged and provided ongoing support for system software that meets technical and customer requirements.
• Determined operational feasibility by software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis, and system risk analysis.
• Reviewed quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Controlled as a team lead developed too many applications individual and in team, working perfectly and successfully on Google Play Store and AppStore.
• Troubleshoot simple to complex technical issues with customers with a positive and knowledgeable approach and referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customers.
• Helped analyze legacy applications and systems to derive require business functions and rules from existing applications.
• Led User interface & experience designer for mobile/tablet application for iOS, Android and Mobile Web.
• Achieved product release and performed version controlling (GIT) as well as provided project WBS and timeline.
• Provided technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects.
• Accomplished to develop several user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing and fully functional applications.
• Worked with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Created compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Provided with a brilliant learning environment that helped in honing my skills.
• Developed new features for proprietary Android applications used on phones and tablets.
• Kept up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
• Administered a team of 5 people on technical level.