I am a dynamic and results-oriented professional with a successful career in accounting, finance, audit, taxation, reports’ evaluation, and client relations in a fast-paced setting. Hands-on experience and track record of accomplishments in managing the company finances. Instrumental in carrying out tax planning in accordance with the international standards. Expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. I am well-versed in identifying deficiencies in the system through internal control memorandum to rectify the control weaknesses. Proficient in robust financial reporting and developing various financial plans.
My key skills include Accounting & Finance, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Accounts Receivables, Client Relations, Financial Analysis, Auditing, Accounts Payables, Problem Solving, Taxation, SAP, ERP/Oracle and Microsoft Office
Currently I am engaged Roshan Packages Limited, as an Accounts Executive, where I review financial records and income statements to determine forms as well as complete tax returns as well as calculate monthly withholding sales/income tax matters and formulate sales invoices in SAP. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Exercise hands-on approach and internal control managing books of accounts, general ledger, record keeping and payables as well as maintain monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual reports, of cash flow receivables/forecasting turnover of the company. Review financial records and income statements to determine forms as well as complete tax returns as well as calculate monthly withholding sales/income tax matters and formulate sales invoices in SAP. Oversee closing of accounts process, month end closing activities of inventory and aging receivables in SAP and inventory return material adjusted and recorded. Utilize technical skills and SAP (B1 Module) knowledge to generate and review reports regarding Aging and maintain all accounts receivables. Function in close coordination with internal auditors on different tasks i.e. stock audit as well as liaise with corporate customers for payment, accounts payable and other account related matters.
• Achieve and surpass monthly recovery targets/receivable statement of the company and provide support to the team in achieving the targets, recovery analysis (different sectors).
• Render keen eye for details to prepare daily cash flow upon receivables, collections reports, follow-ups with customers and different regions team members for payments.
• Highlight and resolve all discrepancies of old pending matters in reconciliation and posting in SAP through adjusting entries and verify sales returns posted in SAP.
• Manage significant challenges associate with emerging business by recovering old payments 15M from MNC’s (Pepsi-Cola, Unilever, Tapal-Tea) during Reconciliation.
• Facilitate all sales and marketing department and liaise regarding current issues on accounts i.e. tax matters, adjustments Dr. /Cr. Notes and ensure to minimize the aging in all prospects & analyzing customer’s ledgers & verify details of transactions.
• Operated payroll module software and generate salaries, fixed assets module software (depreciation of assets) and produced journal vouchers, record keeping and other daily routine assignments.
• Served as Accounts of head office maintained with regional offices, work on different assignments with internal and external auditors for audit purpose.
• Reconciled bank statements to ensure cash payments and bank payments harmony.