Develop and advance manufacturing system and continuously improve process through lean and industrial engineering techniques. Analyze and reengineer production layouts, implement productivity and quality improvement projects across value chain. Proficient in ERP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outstanding communication, Problem solving and relationship management skills.
1. Calculate S.A.M of Specific operation.
2. Analyzed machinery requirement as per OB and develop as per OB and develope model line for productivity enhancement.
3. Applied strong mathematical skills to break down complex problems.
4. Successful implement the utilization of man to machine ratio.
5. Hiring of newly staff and operator.
6. Calculate piece rate and reduce cost per minute.
7. Machine allocation as per running style
8. Derive production targets at planning stage with S.M.Vs.
9. Make production lay out & Breakdowns before starting the production.
10. Line balancing by I.E techniques.
11. Calculation of Line Efficiency
12. Calculation of Machine Productivity
13. Calculation of Labor Productivity
14. Calculation of Line WIP
15. Machine Utilization
16. Cost Per Minute
17. Production Cost Per Minute
18. Calculation of Factory Capacity
19. To arrange the machine required for new style as per planning.
20. Analyze the operations to suggest the best method to do that operation in easiest way.
21. Do capacity study.
22. Does production study
23. Do time study to calculate the S.M.V.
24. To control the WIP in the lines as well as cut to pack.
1. 6S implementation in accessory store and Machine Yard
2. VMS implementation in accessory store and Machine Yard
3. Unloading of cutting through slider
4. Supervision of training school(skill development)
5. ERCS on different process
6. Kaizen Activities
7. Change stitching line layout from traditional face to face layout(reduce stitching lines width from 12ft to 8ft)
8. Reduce WIP in stitching lines 65%
9. SCA(style changeover analysis)
10. QCO(Quick changeover) by using SMED techniques
11. TLS(traffic light system) a visual quality control tool was introduce to reduce the stitching floor defects
12. Wage Card Implementation
13. Prep Section(PPA)