Performance-driven professional with five years of hands-on engineering experience providing cost effective manufacturing solutions and resolutions. Talent for designing and producing innovative products promote maximum efficiency while requiring minimal maintenance. Proven ability for proactive troubleshooting, ensuring smooth operations and optimal functionality. Strong leadership skills to motivate colleagues, persuade clients, and forge strong alliances. Forward-thinking individual with the demonstrated capability to introduce new products and processes to meet ever-changing market trends.
Research, develop, manufacture product and provide technical assistance to maintenance department within the manufacturing industry. Interact extensively with clients in order to provide cost effective manufacturing solution and process improvement. Evaluate and demonstrate manufacturing feasibility. Conduct design validation; identify and resolve potential issues regarding sheet metal dies, injection mold, fixtures, industrial layout, formworks, production trollies, cutters, benders and tube straighteners. Supervise and trained the team for successfully implementation of design and produce quality product.
• Designed and developed a semi-automated hinge die that successfully reduce 27.78% scrap.
• Design and manufacture compound die for “DF Handle Strengthening” which reduce 50% processing cost.
• Improve dies of “Evaporator Small Accessory, Evaporator Large Accessory, and Mid Beam Small & Large Accessory” which reduced 66.67% manufacturing cost and increased three times production rate.
• Reduced scrap from 18% to 4% and reduced 28% fabrication time for formwork 207 tons of KLM project.
• Localize AC & REF parts, create 2D & 3D drawings of parts, design and manufacture dies.
Interact extensively with R&D department to design and manufacture injection molds, dies, tooling and machines for lead-acid battery manufacturing industry. Conduct design validation; interpreted technical drawings, develop process layout, estimate material, CAD modeling, CNC Programing and monitor progress for on time devilry.
• Design and Manufacture Injection Molds, Casting Dies (Small Parts Dies i.e. Battery Terminal Dies, Post Poll Dies) and tooling (Combs & Damn Rods, Masking Plate, ICC Welding Arm & tips, punching mold for ICC, Jigs for leak test of battery, Pickers for Cutting Machines, Heat Seal Tooling for battery manufacturing. Cutters for Grid Casting Machine, Cutter for Plastic Crushers.
• Design and Fabrication Small Parts Casting Machine, Group Burning Machine and Pneumatic Screen Printing Machine Including Complete Data Pack, 3D CAD Models, 2D Production Drawings, Family Tree, BOM, Parts Catalogs and Documentation as per AWS and ISO standards.
• Maintenance and Modification of Plastic Injection Molds, Casting Dies, Tooling and other machinery parts.
• CAD models, 2D drawings, family tree, BOM, parts catalogs and documentation as per configuration management (CM), AWS and ISO standards.