Detail-oriented Mechanical Engineer with 3+ years combined experience as a Sales Engineer and Quality Engineer. Can perform various Graphical and Mechanical Excersices in relates to the Mechanical Engineering Branch of Science. Seeking to leverage project management skills as a Mechanical Engineer at a prestigious company.
- Responsible for managing daily activities of about 50 sales agent on a regular basis.
- Responsible for closing enterprise customers for the organization
- Responsible for Monitoring activities of the sale’s agents on time to time basis
- Responsible for preparing a strategic plan for the team that would help generate revenue for the organization.
- Responsible for advising the sales agents on the closing for different clients under different circumstances.
- Responsible for Managing daily operations handled by the office
- Responsible for assigning tasks to respective engineers in order to meet the end of day target.
- Responsible for producing day to day reports and talling them in order to meet the required goals and maintaining them.
- Responsible for maintaining the Quality of Service provided to the Customer and Clients.
- Responsible for Inspection of Trailers, Earth Moving Machines, Lifting Gears, Mobile Cranes, Tower Cranes and producing Reports.
- Responsible for taking care of Customer as well as staff working within the office in order for them to stay focused and work towards achieving their appropriate respective daily targets
Responsible for Inspecting Heavy Trailers, Semi Trailers, car transporters, drawbars in accordance to the standards set by the Government of the UAE.
- Responsible for passing or failing the above mentioned vehicles with full authority from the Governing bodies.
- Responsible of carrying out 3rd part Inspection for Earth Moving Machineries that include Tower Crane, Mobile Crane, Over Head Traveling Crane, High Pedestal or Portal Jib Crane, Container Handling Crane, Gantry Crane, Dock Side Crane, Slewing jib Crane, Crane on Water Borne Craft, Floor Crane.
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of various Man & Material lifting Equipment Construction Hoist that includes, Mast climbing work platform, Suspended Cradles, Passengers & Goods Lift, Passenger Conveyor, Elevator & Escalator, Muck Skip, Garbage Skip, Concrete Bucket, Competency Examination of Operators for all kinds of Lifting Equipment, Inspection, Testing and Certification of various Lifting Appliances, Electric and manual chain hoist, Hand operated chain lever hoist, Hand operated chain block, Winche, Jack.
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of various lifting Gears Wire Rope Slings that includes, Chain Slings, Belt Slings, Hooks and Fittings, Shackles, Eye Bolts, Turnbuckles, Rigging Screws, Lifting Beam, Spreader Beam, Wedge & Socket and Plate Clamps.
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of Various Material Handling Equipment Fork lift which includes Telescopic Handler, Pallet Stacker, Pallet Trolley, Competency Examination of Operators for all kinds of Material Handling Equipment.
-Inspection, Testing and Certification of Various Earth Moving Machinery Excavator which includes Backhoe Loader, Wheel Loader, Skid Steer Loader, Dumper, Land Fill Compactors, Graders, Tractor Dozer, Competency Examination of Operators for all kinds of Earth Moving Machinery.
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of Various Fire Fighting Equipment and Systems.
Worked for various brands in the biannual exibition that happens every year at the Dubai Trade Center.
Worked for brands like Samsung, Touchmate, HP, Asus, Eurostar, Lenovo.
-Responsible for managing key accounts of the company in Jebal Ali, Dubai Investment Park, and IMPZ region.
-Responsible for bringing in new business and managing them by growing them further.
-Responsible for Achieving office targets on monthly basis.
-Large and Medium Corporates Relationship Management
-Drafting and presenting business proposals to prospective clients.
-Identifying and securing new business development opportunities within the key accounts, as well as in new verticals.
-Liaising with internal departments, in order to provide the best customer experience and conflict resolutions.
4 Months of Internship mostly focusing on how the industry works, A basic experience into pipe and skid designing was gained as per the international standards.
An Initiative to learn Auto Cad was achieved with success gaining ability to draw PID and General Arrangements.
Actively taking part in designing a Skid for the Nigerian Based Project using 3D modelling techniques via Solid Works and Pro Engineering.
Performing FEA Analysis on Frames and Beams. Making the Bill of Materials for general and Piping Arrangements.
Collaborations and Coordination with Staff to gain an understanding of various Metering Instruments, Working procedures along with performing hydro Pressure Testings.
Designated to update the OHS Operational Health and Safety Register. This Included
- Understanding the complete processes of waste water treatment plan Office and On Field to understand the risks involved.
- To Analyse the risk and rate as per the Risk Management criteria of the company.
- To generate solutions to the Risks assessed ensuring a safe and secure working environment for the Employees while performing corrective or preventive maintenance as per schedule or any other task involving Risk.
- To ensure the Health and Safety standards are being implemented as per the updated Risk register set up as per International Health and Safety Standards.
Interviewing and Collaborations with Individuals on site to understand about the Pneumatic systems, Applications of PLC and SCADA software's followed with a basic understanding in Asset Management and 3rd Party Contractors.