An adaptable and ambitious having 5 years of experience in E-Commerce and Category Management with a demonstrated history of working in the e-commerce industry. I also learned a lot of techniques related to Amazon-like product listing, Product hunting, & FBA Wholesale with multiple Amazon Tools Helium 10, Jungle Scout, merchant word & Keepa Scan Unlimited, and Product Sourcing and Product Launching as well. I want to work on these techniques to achieve my goals that are Senior managerial level Post in an E-commerce Company. I just learned these skills to sharp my Skills as well to make my work efficiency good in an E-commerce Company. I believe my professional history testifies my ability to perform under pressure and manage large projects successfully.
1. Listings through Seller Central and Flat File.2. Uploading Contents.3. Promotions through Amazon or Other Channels and Monitoring.4. PPC Campaign and Analysis.5. AMS Services and Brand Store Maintenance.6. Listing Enhancement.7. Suppressed Inventory.8. Sales and Profit Report.
My Current role at Bazaar Ghar makes me focused on Vendor relationships and Vendor Management.
• Identify new brand and product business opportunities, own strategic relationships with key vendors, negotiate competitive business terms, define and secure participation in promotions and marketing programs.
• Daily coordination of vendors’ capacity strategies and targets.
• Managing sourcing department and Incubation department in Islamabad.
• Maintain and constantly update vendor information in the Vendor database.
• Provide input to the Line Manager for pricing strategies and cost containment.
• Approve suppliers with clear, reportable, and measurable sign-off criteria.
• Onboard new suppliers and support them in this process until they are fully trained and evaluated.
• Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment, and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
• Facilitate the vendor for the product onboarding and remove the hurdles.
• Weekly present the targets & goals.
To work with and keep up seller connections among organizations. Arranging contracts, making Vendors' norms, and tracking down the best accessible Vendors. Retail organizations of numerous types recruit Vendors administrators for full-time, adaptable work moves that may incorporate nights and ends of the week. Travel to different areas to meet with Vendors and go to retail locations, working in office conditions on different occasions.
To facilitate and maintain vendor relationships between businesses and suppliers, negotiating contracts, creating vendor standards, and finding the best available vendors. Retail companies of all types hire vendor managers for full-time, flexible work shifts that might include evenings and weekends. Travel to various locations to meet with vendors and go to retail stores, working in office environments at other times. Establishing standards and guidelines for vendors, monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed. Monitoring sales trends, noting which items are selling faster than others, and write reports displaying this data. Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment, and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.