I am a highly competent and versatile Accounting, Auditing & Finance Professional with extensive experience in the designing, development, implementation and management of comprehensive core accounting, billing, reporting, and regulatory compliance systems for high growth organizations. Successful in linking accounting and finance with general operations to provide hands-on financial leadership for strategic planning, business development and commercialization. Proven track record of developing customized strategies and solutions to meet the needs of clients and ability to diagnose and report issues to return organizations to economic stability. Experienced in financial management, financial analysis, ad-hoc management reporting and receivable management. Has detailed understanding and proficiency in financial statements, business and data analysis, IFRS, ISA, IAS, Taxation, Corporate matters, and Professional training. Perfect review of adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s system of internal control. Possess great ability of taking initiatives that will enhance company performance, profitability and achievement of corporate goals.
My key skills include Financial & Management Accounting, Record Keeping & Maintenance, C-Level Executive Coordination, Internal & External Audit Knowledge, Internal Process Improvement, Budgeting & Cost Reduction, Corporate Laws & Taxation Laws, Financial Reporting & Analysis and Cross-Functional Leadership
Currently I am engaged with Khalis Group, as a Manager Accounts (Receivable), where I administered daily operations of the accounts department, also deployed effective accounting methods and policies. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Exercise hands-on approach to make recommendations to improve credit control policies, invoicing and collection procedures.
• Administered daily operations of the accounts department, also deployed effective accounting methods and policies.
• Rendered keen eye for details to ensure timely and accurately recording and updating all transactions in the system.
• Expertly coordinated with other staff members to ensure the compliance with accounting policies of the company.
Managed the daily operations of the accounts department ensuring the compliance of accounting policies of the Company
• Planned financial and operational reviews/audits; also generated timely audit and financial reports for executives’ team.
• Performed audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Coordinated with branches/ other staff and ensuring the recording of transactions with completeness and accuracy.
Reviewed and audited financial statements in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework including compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Corporate & Taxation laws and directives of regulatory authorities
• Built collaborative rapport with client’s management and team for preparation of audit plans, detailed variance analysis, improvement and monitoring financial accounting operations, risk management, and related information system.
• Extensively coordinated with team manager and engagement leader to define the extent of audit procedures, update on progress of engagement and finalization of audits reports, & other deliverables.
• Trained/counseled different levels of staff members assisting their on-job training and professional development.
Worked for the following Significant Clients in Various Sectors:
• Style Textile Private Limited
• Educational Services Private Limited (Beaconhouse School)
• Atlas Insurance Limited
• Alfalah Insurance Company Limited
• Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
• Stylo Private Limited
• Warid Telecom Private Limited
• Coca Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited