I am graduated in applied chemistry with 4 years experience as R&D chemist in Berger Paints Pakistan Ltd. I have good working experience of research and development in automotive, decorative, general industry, ED, VR, govt and marine, protecton, road marking and construction chemicals. Working in a renowned organisation make me able to manage time and team effectively bearing the higher management pressure and also lighten me up to become solution oriented individual and providing a direction in a problematic situation. Looking forward to explore my skills and abilities in some different areas of learning, development, management and opportunities.
I am enthusiastic professional to explore my skills and abilities for the wellness of organization as well as myself.
Senior Chemist, 2015 to Present
Berger Paints Limited Pakistan – Lahore
• Analyzed organic and inorganic compounds to determine their chemical properties.
• Maintained laboratory instruments and developed new laboratory equipment.
• Conducted quality control tests and directed test procedures.
• Organized lab test solutions, compounds and reagents.
• Routinely calibrated scales to minimize leakage due to calibration errors.
• Determined equipment operating efficiency.
• Interpreted test results and developed nonstandard tests.
• Drafted standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
• Maintained records for Pakistan Department of Health audits.
• Calibrated and troubleshot laboratory instruments.
• Led a research team of 7 on multiple projects.
• Ordered chemicals for analysis and prepared reagents for analysis.
• Set up standards for sampling analysis and data interpretation using effluent analysis.
• Served as the department lab quality assurance officer.
• Accurately inventoried lab chemicals and supplies.
• Collaborated with business units for cost model analysis.
• Established physical test methods for dry adhesive testing.
• Developed products and technologies that met product performance, quality and timing requirements.
• Operated and maintained analytical instruments such as FTIR, GC etc.
Senior Chemist, 2016 to Current
Berger Paints Limited Pakistan – Lahore, Punjab
• To supervise the lab and team members to fulfill the daily tasks assigned by the higher management.
• New development and formulation adjustment.
• To ensure the proper operation and working of all the equipment.
• To look after day-to- day production to meet the sale forecast.
• To minimize the rejections and down times to avoid production delays.
• To minimize critical hazards and make improvements to avoid accidents.