To become Part of organization where I can utilize my best Skills,Abilities for the betterment of an Organization towards prosperity.
Looking an opportunity where dedication, hardworking and creativity are keys to success.
1. Close Daily Transaction of remaining parcels in LMS System.
2. Received & Count Cash of Every Transaction from Riders.
3. Enter Transactions into LMS Software.
4. Store The cash in a secure location until it is deposited.
5. Prepare the deposit.
6.Count the cash and submit the cash to the Cash Collection Point Supervisor.
7.Deliver deposit to the bank.
8. Submit accounting information through LMS system within 2ÃÂ working days of the bank deposit.
1. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
2. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
3. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
4. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
5. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
6. Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing.
7. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
1.Supervise and monitor day to day Accounting Operation.
2.Maintenance of General Ledger.Â
3.Summarizes current financial status by collecting information.Â
4.Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.Â
5.Review Of daily voucher for all expenses with all supporting documents.
6.Checking/Reviewing of Journal vouchers for Correctness & Proper Approval.
7.Checking the Correctness of all The Daily Transaction entered in system.
8.Review/Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement.
• Maintain Employee’s Attendance Record.
• Maintain Employee’s overtime Record.
• Prepare Employee’s Payroll.
• Maintain Employee’s Personal Record.
• Prepare, Manage & Organize Employee’s Training Program.
• Maintain Files & Record Of Different Department.
• Prepare Monthly Performance Report.