I'm an ACCA Affiliate, with more than two and a half years of work experience. At the moment I am working an an ACCA Trainee in Costing Section of Indus Motor Company, previuosly I have worked as an intern in Assurance Department of KPMG - Taseer Hadi. Prior to this, I have four months work experience of Internal Audit Department of Agha Steel Industries where I had worked as an Audit Intern and as an ACCA trainee in Finance and Accounts Department of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority for 7 months.
In addition to my work experience, I have strong analytical skills and comprehensive communication abilities, and I am seeking the opportunity to consolidate my academic skills and professional capabilities within a large corporate environment.
My aim is to become a successful person in the field of Accountancy and work in an environment where I could utilize my skills to the utmost of my abilities.
● Working in Costing Section and has
responsibility of :
- Variant Wise Product Costing - including
detailed element-wise variance analysis,
calculation of Per Unit Gross Profit of each
variant and direct reporting of overall
profitability each month to CEO and Chairman
of the company.
- Monthly Aging analysis of Raw material,
Finished Goods and Trading Stock.
- Monthly MIS schedules of Co-generation,
Conversion cost and WIP.
- Calculation of WIP, Direct Consumables
Consumption and Press Sheets Costing on
- Monthly analysis and reporting of
consumption and costing of Paints, Direct and
- Reporting of Inventory Movements,
Production of manufacturing vehicles,
Purchasing of Trading vehicles, Sales on daily
Part of audit engagement team at Liaquat National Hospital.
● Carried out Bank Audit using Bank statements, Bank Books of various bank accounts of ASI, along with all other supporting documents.
Also, drafting a report on Bank Audit.
● Auditing of Bills of ASI(Transportation and other bills of procurement department)
● Preparing SOPs for various business activities, including Marketing and Branding activities