1.3 Year Experience in Accounts Department in this duration i have Account Receivable , Accounts Payable, General ledger, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Parties Reconciliation, Maintain Document, SARP ERP, Manual data Entry and implement my bookish knowledge into real life accounting.
First 3 Month I have Learned File Documentation, General Now How About Accounts.
I AM WORKING AS A ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/PAYABLE.
ALSO ON SAP BUSINESS ONE.
1. SARP ERP (General Ledger) SOFTWARE
2. Bank Reconciliation Statement
3. Daily Cash Position
4. Cash Summery
5. Services Invoice
6. GRN Posting
7. Adjustment Entries
8. Advance to Vendor & Employees (against Expenses & Salary)
9. Accrued Expenses
10. Party Reconciliation
11. Handle Accounts Payables and Receivables.
12. Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
13. Monitor and prepare the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
14. Any other task assigned by the Directors of the company