Capacity to comprehend and use new information and methods quickly and effectively.
Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent managerial, motivational and planning skills.
Keenness to details and ability to handle stressful situation effectively.
Patient, confident and responsible.
Able to perform well with limited supervision.
Committed to maintain high quality standards and effective services
Putting together safety orientation and trainings for new & existing employees.
Organizing evacuation and fire drill twice a year for all employees of the factory.
Identifying and assessing the hazards and their associated risks.
Conducting different tests like Noise Test, Lux Test etc.
Responsible to maintain and implement HSE Policies & Procedures.
Responsible to complete External Audit Caps (Levi’s, Goats, Dockers, ISO9001).
Trainings of HSE, ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, ISO 18000 OSHAS.
Assisting GM HR & Compliance in all HR & Compliance related functions and matters.
Performing internal audit on behalf of CFL, Levi’s & ISO internal audits
Maintaining and updating Employee’s File and related record.
Processed payroll information in an accurate and timely manner.
Maintaining/updating evacuation maps/routes and fire equipment records
Collecting and maintaining data of all departments for Higg index modules
Conducting training for WWB records
Preparing corrective action plans for audit reports/visits
Combined Fabrics Limited.(www.combinedfabrics.com)
Combined Fabric Limited is a WRAP Certified vertically integrated Knit apparel manufacturing facility founded in 1994, having the entire Production process (Knitting, Dyeing, Finishing, Embroidery, and Stitching) under one roof.
Organization : Combined Fabrics Limited
Designation : Time keeper & Assistant (04 Aug 2017 to Till Date)
Key Responsibilities & Functions
(In Time Office)
• Preparation of daily & monthly attendance record and over time
• Involved in performance appraisal of the employees
• Keeping all Time Office activities confidential.
• Provide administrative support by maintain employee records and performing data entry duties
• To look after all the details regarding employees issues.
• Inspecting every department & preparing monthly staff list.
• Assisting in Administration/ HR Department
Payroll & Compensation:
• Responsible for 4500 employee’s payroll.
• Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll for all employees.