Having 10+ years of an experienced Personnel Practitioner with a comprehensive and strategic understanding of Human Resource Management, IR, and ER/Administration. Able to devise and implement coherent HR processes whilst improving internal processes and procedures within a demanding environment
· Participates and administers the development and implementation of recruitment strategies and Staffing levels, applicant evaluation, interview and selection process, and related tasks.
· Responsible for end to end recruitment, selection, onboarding, & talent acquisition from different
· Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
· Provides assistance, facilitation and guidance in conducting counseling sessions for employees who have demonstrated behaviors not aligned with the company's corporate values
· Implementation of the Performance management system and facilitate on annual performance appraisals
· Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
· Manage Training under PSDF department for different trades.
· Monitoring of timely updates of personnel files, leave records, & Attendance etc.
· Responsible for payroll Process & analyzing on monthly basis
· Responsible for Industrial Relations i.e. all government departments like EOBI, PESSI, PWWB, LABOUR, Health & Life Insurance, Banks, WAPDA, PTCL, SUI GAS and Police.
· Managing all kind of employee’s relation i.e. WMC, Canteen comity, suggestion box, Harassment comity, and all kind of grievance of employees.
· Manage all kind of Disciplinary action/enquiry procedures against the illegal action of employees according to Law.
· Managing all kind compensation & Benefits, like provident funds, gratuity, leave encashment, yearly & monthly Bonus, Fuel allowance, attendance allowance, and other benefits according to labor law.
· Manage all kind of negotiation process between employer and workers, Trade Union, Association, federations, confederation according to the Law.
· Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
· PESSI, EOBI & Education Cess Contribution payment listing and payments.
· Prepare document for employees Social Security cards & submit to PESSI office.
· Dealing with social Security Department about workers issues like medical Cards, leaves, Medical Cass Claim, Death Grant Cass claim, Employee’s Accident cases, Hajj application Process, and dealing with PWWB, about all concerned issues.
· Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
· Upkeep and maintenance of company assets.
· Issue appointment letters to new employees and maintain personnel files.
· Maintain Employees Appointment letters, offer letters, Attendance, Overtime, leaves, Promotions, Demotion, increments, warnings and inquires.
· Responsible for payroll Process & analyzing on monthly basis.
· Coordination with all division representatives and supporting in Admin activities.
· Handle petty cash in order to meet day today expenses.
· Preparation of weekly reports i.e. Vehicle Running and maintenance & Weekly Canteen Expenses.
· Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
· Provide office orientation for new employees.
· Arranging and conduct interviews and appointment for the top management.
· Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, and office keys.
· Keep Track of employee leaves / Absenteeism and maintain log.
· Performed other activities related to administration e.g. procurement of office stationary and other daily consumable items.