A Qualified Chartered Accountant(ICAP-Pakistan) offering More than Seven years of experience, skills, knowledge and innovation seeks to work for Prestigious concern, where diverse application of accounting, corporate & financial reporting & advisory is possible.
Financial and Statutory Reporting including monthly/ quarterly accounts, Year-end Financial statements, respective statutory audits and Management Reports.
Leading & Coordination with In house ERP Department for Implementation of Sidat Hyder ERP.
Preparation of workings For Banks for renewal of financing facilities.
Dealing with Banks for Import Facilities Utilization & Extension.
Oversee general accounting, including accounts receivables, payables, and payroll.
Provide status of financial condition of company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data..
Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of all accounting and financial reporting functions.
Maintaining Chart of Accounts and master data of Customers, Suppliers and Letter of Credits.
Liaison with External Auditors for timely completion of Statutory Audits.
Review, Check & process Payments made to supplier for Civil Work for project.
Updating Project Cost time to time to ensure that it is in accordance with feasibility report.
- Having experience on Oracle ERP .
- preparation of Financial statements.
- liaison with external auditors.
- Overall maintenance of books of accounts and accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Produce error-free accounting records, and present balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines in time.
- Update accounts payable and timely payments to suppliers, accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Prepare payments and bank deposits, Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepare and Process Payroll.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Deal with Bank, foreign & local suppliers.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Perform various required analysis independently.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc/weekly/monthly MIS reports for management.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance. Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Assist in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain compliance with all financial policies, government regulation and legislation at all times.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, compiled and maintain highly organized company files.
i was engaged with different assignments relating to audit and taxation matters of different entities in different sectors.