Starts my professional career in Shangrila foods (Pvt) limited a renowned FMCG company as an MTO operation. After six months promoted as operation officer. Among by coworker I have natural ability to promote products and build rapport through listening and communication skills. Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments, able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity and enthusiasm.
External Customer Operation-Order & Payment Verification-Direct & Indirect Customer Order Processing as per defined respective price Structure-Maintaining Customer Ledger-Receiving Customer / Key Account Payments and update status to financeCustomers Liaison-To ensure close customer engagement for key information regarding company policies, price change, trade promotion, new products launches.-To update & maintain Distributors Master file include all necessary information.-Strong coordination will sales team of all day to day queries and issues.-New distributors appointments/ agreement & full and final settlementCustomer Support Management.-Align Finance & Supply Chain to maintain 72hrs (Working) order to delivery process.- Maintain Stock level at distributorsSupply Chain Liaison-To get update warehouse stock status-To ensure timely dispatches of stock against order received form external customerFinance Liaison-To all sales related financial reconciliation- To update customer payment status
Below mention tasks performed on SAP-SD
- Responsible for releasing Physician Sample & Promotional material order.
- Process Export orders.
- Reconcile Export invoice.
- Issue credit notes for stock transfer from institution to distributer
Looking all operational task of key Accounts(Imtiaz, chase up, Metro, Hyperstar Al-Fatah & Spar) and Institutions(USC & CSD) customer
• Order processing of Key Account and institutions customers after verifying of rates and quantity of each SKU.
• Rates and Article update. • Apply trade offer for each customer. • Ensure each order deliver timely with coordination of Lahore and Karachi Warehouse
. • Sales target update for each month territory wise and customer wise.
• Good receiving note (GRN) follow up from sales team and update into the system. • Payment recording USC and CSD. • Claims verification of indirect supplies.
• Extract monthly and yearly sales reports and share with management, regional managers or Area sales managers.
• Follow up regarding missing Delivery challan of Imtaiz, Metro, Al-fateh and Chase up from sales team and related distributor.
• Follow up from sales team regarding short payments.
• Any other additional task assigned by management.
• Resolve sales team quarries.
Looking utility store departments (USC) and Canteen store departments (CSD) allover Pakistan with below responsibilities.
Working on ERP
¥ Order processing after verifying of rates and packing.
¥ Sales target update for each month.
¥ GRN and RV recording.
¥ Payment recording.
¥ Claims verification.
¥ Sales Reports extraction.
-Determine requirement by working with customers
-Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and providing information,
-Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answer and providing alternate solution, implementing solution escalating unresolved problem.
-Meet and exceed target relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin and services sales,
-Develop effective working relationship with customers through regular meeting and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.