Application of acquired academic knowledge into professional skills, use of interpersonal skills in a progressive and dynamic environment that provides avenues to channelize my capabilities in order to produce positive changes for the organization & where my grooming as a professional takes place.
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
draw up monthly financial reports
prepare analysis of accounts as requested
assist with year end closings
administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
Monitored and recorded company expenses.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain all the aspects of accounting and monthly payroll of the Firm.
• Responsible for the daily cash transactions and monthly cash and bank reconciliations general ledger reconciliations, journal entries and other financial accounting and reporting processes
• Handling Petty Cash & Daily Sales Collections.
• Handling work related to Revenue & A/R accounts such as monthly billing, revenue reports and responsible for the collections.
• Responsible for the Client’s accounts for the payments of Private Department’s fees.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Supervising the Accounts ,Billing and Administrative Staff
• Performed other financial tasks as assigned
Other Assigned Duties (Human Resources & Administration)
• Drafting of Quotation
• Maintaining a daily attendance register and checking for the employee entries and enter all the final details to calculate the monthly pay of the employees.
• Circulating administrative decisions and passing these Circulars to all Departments & Sections.
• Maintaining & updating employees’ records.