I am a technically sophisticated Information Technology Professional who brings over seven years of experience in software engineering, project management, market research, retail measurement system, databases, sales support and coordination. Expertly oversee large-scale IT projects, and infrastructures from initial planning and development to implementation and enhancements. Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges. Track record of success developing, deploying and evaluating systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency. I possess expertise in software engineering fundamentals functions, as well as the ability to build high performance, secure, data driven applications with quality code. I am well-versed in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services, including, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of operating systems.
My key skills include Software Engineering, Network Management, IT Management and Security, Networks/Security Engineering, IT Maintenance, ERP/CRM Support, Process Improvement, SAP & SharePoint Development, Technical Support, Software & Hardware, Computer Programming, Business Operations, Policy Implementation, Troubleshooting, Communication Skills, Problem Solving and Microsoft Office
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
· Work in close coordination with manager to facilitate in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables and answer client queries.
· Surpass and achieve 100% SLO for query resolution for Pakistan’s clients.
· Function on validation packs, ensure quality of reports by using Global Final Inspection and attention to detail.
· Communicate and detail analysis reports of mainly on FMCG and Lubricant clients.
· Coordinate the production activities of MENAP region and Cyprus team.
· Simplify data into a compelling story that will be presented to clients and used by industry leaders to set strategy.
· Ensure growth of the company by making important decisions based on company’s data and surveys.
· Utilize existing and new business analytics in accordance with quality assurance standards, confidentially principles, and working practices.
· Focus on timely-delivery of deliverables (Databases) after Structuring, Analysis, observing delay and communicating to concern team in timely-manner.
· Active member of internal global impact group (Nielsen Global Impact Day).
● Promptly responded to customer queries via email, phone, and social media channels.
● Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
● Liaised with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
● Identified the common problems and escalated them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
● Attended workshops and meetings as required.
● Provided training to new customer service agents.
● Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
· Played a key role as an active member of processing team of ETISALAT, Dubai.
· Surpassed and achieved 100% SLO (target) for Activation of SIM cards, Latest Cell phones (Samsung and Apple devices) and Internet Packages for all consumers & Enterprisers.
· Efficiently prepared activation reports, delivery reports, unit wise stock availability reports, revenue reports, bad debts maintaining accounts reports, customer complains report on daily cum monthly basis.
· Achieved 100% daily client’s compliances and sharing reports to higher authorities on regular basis.
· Executed Secretarial duties as P.S. to Business Automation System Coordinator.
· Delivered technical support to Degree Attestation System, Degree Equivalence System, Degree Verification System (National Internship Program), testing/ Quality checking of HEC official Website.
· Successfully maintained files and documents as well as tracked the files by file tracking System.
· Worked under the supervision of coordinator Information Management and Web Development & Networking in Islamabad Office.
· Achieved and surpassed appreciation certificate for South Asian Environmental Assessment Conference Conducted by IUCN Pakistan and Netherland Commission for Environment in Dec, 2013.
· Achieved appreciation certificate for South Asia Conference on Environmental Justice Conducted by The Supreme Court of Pakistan, IUCN and Asian Development Bank in 2012.
· Achieved appreciation certificate for Workshop on Strategic Environmental Assessment Conducted by The Netherlands Commission for Environmental Assessment in Islamabad in 2012.