Dynamic and self-motivated team player with strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to perform as per set standards.Excellent organizing, problem solving, time management and IT skills. I am skillful, confident, enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable individual. I am motivated and a firm believer of leading by example. I am experienced enough to handle any circumstances in professional environment, can work well under pressure and within a deadline with prospect to grow both intellectually and professionally.
8 years Accounts and Finance Management Experienced in OHS group, NAS group, PIZZA HUT, Zappy's Food and Harbour logistics.
Education: Masters(Economics & Finance batch 2009 From KU).
Hands on experienced in MS excel & ERP ORACLE for inventory,P&L and Accounts and Finance Management.
Encaurage & motivate employees for effective work and maximize output.
Focus on Staff cross training and high grooming standards
Discuss opportunities and possible solutions with management and provide feedback of customers in a meeting.
Ability to do Effective Forecasting, operation management
Ability to lead team towards company's goals.
Sizzlerz Cafe, Chopsoy , Pizza 363, Kebabi
Accounts receivable and payable management
Reporting and analysis of Financial information.
Online payments and receivables Management.
Prepare and present Profit and Loss statement
Accounts payable management
Stock Audit with Auditors
General Book keeping of transactions
Coordinations Restaurant operations with warehouse and finance department)
Verification of vendors bills and ordering
Participates in making monthly outlet profit and Loss statement and give presentation to management
Cost analysis of raw materials consumption
Variance analysis as per Ideal actual system
Cash flow management
Make sure overall Finance cycle runs smoothly and facilities operations accordingly
Vendors payment management
-Monthly closing and reporting that will include Income Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc.
-Fund / Working Capital Management.
-Ensuring internal controls for all disbursements, receipts, invoicing, purchases and store operations.
--Supervising periodical Stock taking in warehouse and outlets.
-Making sure that Book of accounts are being prepared accurately.
-Proficient in performing tasks on Customized Accounting Software,Peactree(for inventory management,POS system & MS-Excel(for Analysis)
• Provide expertise in implementing Related customized point of sale software and Ms-Excel based Sale and inventory management system.
• Help in Purchased of equipment/Material by negotiating best suppliers with competitive market price and meet budget requirements.
• Hire & Provide Training to the staff members for equipment usage associated with project.
• Maintain account related to purchased and audit petty cash account and summarize details
• Feasibility & Costing report related to Finalized products and Assist owners to provide training to the staff.
• Menu costing and Introduce attractive Deals with best combination of products and price.
• Making SOPs during Operation hours, Salary/Incentive payment system, Inventory schedule FIFO method/Bincard, Ordering procedure etc.
• Staff management, emphasis teamwork and ensure quality of service maintain at work place.
• Making sales report and Responsible for petty cash expenses and weekly reimbursement.
• Determine Variance in each item by Analyzing Actual cost of sales match with ideal cost.
• Update time card and attendance register of Branch Staff.
• Attend on job training sessions on food Safety, HACCP (fundamentals), Forecasting, P.O.D optimizer, CHAMPS, SOPs and provide training to Team members.
• Submit Payroll, P&L monthly to the head Office and respond to queries related to issues.
• Daily & Weekly Inventory ordering and management by using ERP Oracle, MS Excel.
• Performed assign Tasks on E.R.P, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, CRM(OMS).
• Forecasting per day sales and making sales Reports.
• Record cost of Sales(PCA) Report on daily basis and analyze variances& trends of sale and takes appropriate steps as necessary.
• Verify cash/voucher/coupons/credit card/refund and discard summary reports.
• Conduct Food and service Quality(HACCP & FSC) testing to avoid any critical and non-critical issues, inspect shelf life of material in store, Maintenance of equipment’s, Storage and Cleaning condition, Pests issues and make appropriate steps to resolve as possible.