To meet the challenging assignments of Aeronautical Maintenance (1st and 2nd line Maintenance of Mirage Aircraft and Instructional/Teaching Institute by imparting my meritorious service experience in Instrument (Electromech) Technologies. Maintenance Supervisor, Skill Enhance Program (SEP) supervisor technical Instructor, e- lessons & Question Bank developing and security/ Admin Supervisor.
1. Back Shop Instrument: - Minor repair, Bench Checks of Mirage Aircraft components and oxygen purity check for 05 years.
2. Base & Transect (B &T): - As a trade man and shift in charge for 01 years.
3. Flight Line: - As trade man and the shift in charge for 04 years.
4. Second line maintenance: - In Mirage Center of excellence (COE) As a trade man and shift in charge for 02 years
5. Field Training Center: - As anTechnical Instructor, Invigilator and Evaluator for 07 years.
6. Performed a meritorious service with PAF for 21 years as an Associate Engineer in Instrument (Electromech) Technologies.