Seasoned administration professional seeking a challenging role in a busy organization where my past experiences, competencies, capabilities and skills can be utilized to enhance the companies performance; whilst improving my own skill set to pursue a career that helps me reach my potential.
Maintains the work structure by updating descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing job
requirements and job
program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit
interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training
Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system;
keeping past and current records.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 1 year successful experiences in Customer Service, Call Center Support, with
recognize strengths in problem solving & trouble shooting customers issues, and
planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to alleviate problem at first place.
Possess solid Computer Skills excellent working, Knowledge Windows, Seibel 7.8, HLR (NOKIA
Siemens Network), E-Front, VAS Portals (Software’s) etc.
• Served as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
• Organized and scheduled meetings and appointments.
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
• Organized office operations and procedures.
• Coordinated with IT department on all office equipment.
• Managed relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Managed office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Provided general support to visitors.