I am a hardworking Cisco and Huawei Certified Engineer extremely interested in the field of Networks organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to serve organization with full motivation and make my self beneficial asset for the organization
• IP Technical Engineer / Prepare the Technical Solution prepare Network Design Documents (HLD/LLD) MOP.
• Handle Datacom project and worked with Huawei equipment (Routers NE40E
Series / Switches S3000, 7000&9000 Series / Data Center CE Switches Series).
• Operation Management & Implementation / Prepare & Implement Major & Critical IP Network Operations include (Integration, service cutover & migration, Router, Switches Swap.
• Define the Network Flow and control the Architecture of SMPP,
• Tdm Routes working With Soft Switches and Maintain route stability.
• Troubleshoot and configure CISCO routers, Switches and ASA Firewall 5512-X
• Manage and maintain the firm's Monitoring Systems.
• Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on the networks, liaising with third-party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution.)
• Technical Support for daily operations (Routing, Switching Issues), as well as complicated issues).
• Hardware management (open a case with network equipment vendors to resolve the
• Drive testing of swap sites, troubleshooting and runtime rectification
• Customer complaints handling of VIP areas, identification and physical redesigns
• SSV reports making, 2G/3G complaints report analysis
• Pre drive testing of warid sites on merger project
• Log files analysis for bad quality and low signal strength patches and redrives
• To solve problems on Windows platforms, monitor & identify problems in network.
• Troubleshoot switch/router/server & to check and maintain logs of switches androuters.
• Manage and monitor Cisco Routers ( Series : c1700, c2600,c2691, c3600, c3700,c3800,c7400, c7200) & Cisco Switch L3&L2 ( Series : 1900,2900,2550,3525,3750,3800,6000,4500,1900,2900,2950,2960)
• Monitor installed equipment’s/application.
• Implementing routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Link Redundancy protocols (VRRP, HSRP, GLBP)
• Resolve network layer 2 issues and forward layer 3 issues to regional supervisor in order to ensure proper working of equipment’s.
• To Troubleshoot and configure CISCO routers and Switches.