Accounts, Finance, Operations, Administration and Management
· Recruiting and managing employees, training and supervising staff, planning menus, overseeing operations, handling customer complaints, and generating financial reports, Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
· Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way. Improve operational management systems to supervise all business operations, management, supply chain, accounts, and finance, administer inventory system, Cost and Wastage Controlling, product purchase & inventory recording, store & cashiers supervising, and staff development to raise business of the firm.
· Coordinating daily restaurant management operations, appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productive and estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
· Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it, control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste and create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
· Train new and current employees on proper record keeping related to accounts, finance, store, stock management and proper customer service practices, Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
· Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
· Increased company’s trust and increased my responsibilities from one restaurant to some other restaurants.
· Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales and prepare various reports accurately and within period.
· Manage all shifts for restaurant operations, schedule all process, maintain cleanliness at all times, ordering supplies,
Producing staff rotes, greeting and advising customers, and maintain food quality at all times.
· Streamline and supervise business operations related to RT & Subway of accounts, finance, operations, management & supply chain, administer inventory system, Cost and Wastage Controlling, product purchase & inventory recording, store & cashiers supervising, staff development to raise business of the firm.
· Formulate and retain general ledgers, daily business & weekly reporting, staff salaries, accounts receivable, payable in addition, improve operations system, preparing monthly presentations and procedure in support of company objectives.
· Providing full support to restaurant accounts, finance, operations & management teams, including Inventory questions, clarifications, problem solving, research and other related operations requests.
· Administer performance of all service and kitchen staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations
· Provide training to all employees, maintain all work according to required policies and procedures, and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
· Keep track of daily, weekly and monthly sales of all outlets and work closely with all the branches team members to reach the sales targets, providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
· Controlled different wastage, including food items, operational and other production cost to minimize company loss and raise productivity.
· Expertly utilized spreadsheets to produce, send, and follow up on invoices, as well as manage and record employee’s attendance and company’s and supplier’s Clear and Unclear claims.
· Forwarded information by receiving and distributing communications, such as phone, mails and letters.
· Efficiently created bookkeeping and filing documents, field force salaries, incentives, arrears, travelling and other expenses, supervised daily receipt and payments records, and retained manually and computerized accounts system.
· Actively liaised with various Businessmen and made them our regular vendors and suppliers in Peshawar and Afghanistan by offering different discounts and in cash or trade.
· Prepare and update recurring journal entries, Keeping daily, weekly and monthly records against clear, unclear cheques, cash, payments and receiving.
· Worked in different currencies with multiple national and multinational companies through cash and cheques.
· Perform end of period trend analysis on P&L account categories and research P&L detail.
· Support timely and accurate review and sign-off of journal entries and reconciliations.
· Support payroll functions, such as researching payroll issues and correcting suspense accounts.
· Maintaining & updating cash register, banks transactions, generated students fee vouchers and fines, Preparing staff payrolls, handling Accounts Receivable & Payable, Maintaining daily, monthly & yearly school budgets and reports.
· Administrative & HR Functions actively contributed in faculty and parent conferences, Organized and arranged meeting, workshops, travel for students.
· Oversaw all fee of students, teachers and other data in registers and formulated excel and word sheets for all teachers payrolls and there increments and for students results and fee on monthly basis.
· Efficiently organized school finance, accounts, and operations and generated detailed reports on budgeting and forecasting to enhance performance by collaborating with the management.
· Accepted, screened, and routed telephone calls. Resolved routine and non-routine administrative problems
· Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public, Counsel students when needed
· Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
· Conducted sessions on accounting procedures and practices for graduation classes and produced presentations to educate about concepts of accounting.
· Functioned in close collaboration with all team, attended classes on time, and managed all notes and other data for students on time to achieve desired objectives.
· Improved college performance and image as well as increased students strength by providing proper time to students and other team members.
· Created notes, presentations, and other class materials and delivered first time lecture and presentation on the projector to different classes of Collage in Kurram Agency (FATA).