To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Working as Junior Supervisor Admin in Interloop Limited Faisalabad.
• Ensure food compliance in Mess area to fulfil the customer and company requirements such as housekeeping, personal hygiene, food storage areas and availability of food serving on time.
• Confirm EHS compliance such as firefighting arrangements and their availability, Emergency Response Team trainings (first aiders, fire fighters and floor wardens) trainings.
• Daily inspection of emergency and normal exit doors, emergency lights such as (emergency beam lights, normal and emergency exit lights).
• Inspection of electrical equipment’s located inside Mess area such as freezers, Wheat dough plant, Wheat plant to ensure food storage all the time to avoid from wastage of meat.
• Checking of mess employees PPE’s such as (uniform, hair nets and face masks) to ensure the compliance level in all areas such as cooking and food serving areas.
• Ensure people management (cooks, waiters and cleaners) by making their duty roosters to ensure availability of people’s presence all the times to do all the mess related tasks on time.
• Confirm the food safety to ensure food handling, preparation and serving on time.
• Checking the foot storage area to ensure the food items expiry dates.
Working as Customer Support Executive (CSE) in IBEX Global.
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services.
• Take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Working on Oracle ERP for issuance of Move Orders and Purchase Requisitions as per requirement.
1. Command on official documentation and correspondence competently.
2. Working with passion under pressure, individually and in team with minimal supervision.
3. Dealing time and resources competently and effectually.