This is Shahid Bashir, sending you my CV for the reference of a job. It could be my pleasure if I get a chance to
work as an official member of your company. I am looking for a right platform to work
and serve my expertise. And I am sure this is the right position available in your facility.
About My Previous Experience:
I worked as Admin Officer in reputed companies. Apart from that I also worked as
Reasons why I am right person for this job:-
I have 10 years of Official Experience on different positions in big companies.
I can work under pressure.
I can lead a team and I can achieve given targets.
I can use different strategies to create desired reports.
I can use all kinds of operating system and a wide range of software such as MS Office,
Peach Tree, Tally ERP , Adobe etc.
I have good soft skills of communication.
I am fluent in English Language.
I have pleasing personality and good manners.
I hope my experience will suit your consideration and give me a chance to prove my skills and
abilities for this job.
Thank You for your time.
Contact # +923333378629
Email: [email protected]
Skype Id: +923104826616
Explore the Market for new clients
Deal with Exsisting Clients for upcoming and running shipments
Get in touch with latest information and updates regarding shipments
Receive , Check and verify goods in warehouse
Mark them with weight, Destination and send to concerning port
Follow up shipments
Manager Mirfa Site and a Camp from Head Office
Processing of Site and Camp purchases and coordinate with store & purchases department and Process Payments
Preparation of Trips and Skips done on Site and Camp Daily Basis
Ensure Quality and Numbers of Trips
Be aware and keep vehicles maitenence
Check, Keep and Analyze Performance of Site Workers
Prepare Expense Sheets and Control Account of Site Daily Basis
Prepare , Process and Pay Salaries to Site and Camp Workers
Analyze Site and Camp Financial Positions
Arrange and Attend meetings with Site Supervisors and Accountants
Attend meetings with Seniors , Director and President of the Company in Head Office and follow instructions
• Generate and follow-up Invoices.
• Processing of Journal Store purchases and coordinate with store & purchase department
• Processing of payments of Journal Store items and deduction of income tax as per law
• Preparation of Cash Payment Vouchers, Bank Payment Vouchers & Cash Receipts, Bank Receipts & Journal Vouchers.
• Weekly preparation of E-Payment Sheet for depositing of withholding tax in Govt. Treasury and monthly detail of Tax.
• Reconciliation of Banks daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Reconciliation of Parties, Vendors & Suppliers.
• Monthly Reconciliation of Feed issued with information received from different sites and reconciliation of Journal store parties as required.
• Monthly preparation of Sales Tax input register each month.
• Entry of Feed Demand in Software and Preparation of Delivery Orders on daily basis.
• Filling of Tax challan, Exemption certificates, BPV and Journal Vouchers.
• Payroll, Reconcile Banks / Customers / Vendor / Office Cash Reports, Employees Old Age Benefits, Social Securities, TA/DA Bills, Audit Facilitation, Check Sales Matter
• Making Payrolls of 18 Farms about 3000 workers monthly
• Making Social Security Sheets and submit in Social Security Institution
• Making and submitting EOBI to National Bank
• Posting of Cash Voucher / Bank Vouchers / Cash & Bank Receipts / Distributions.
• Liaison with banks and handling daily banking matters.
• Allocate the Flocks.
• Check and Post Distributions Reports.
• Checking Monthly Bank Reconciliation Reports, Sub Offices Sales Reports and Production Units Expenses
• Checking Production Matters (monthly inward, outward gate pass detail, stock/feed reports)
• Assist to Chief Accountant.
• Generate Invoices
• Preparing of Cash Payment Vouchers and Journal Vouchers.
• Follow up the receivables
• Checking of Manufacturing Bills
• Checking Bills.
• Preparing of Bank Reconciliations.
• Preparing Cash and Bank Flow Statement.
• Perform task as per management requirements.