I am currently working with Warda Designer Collection Pvt Ltd as a Manager Operations sales whole sale and Retail Nationwide. Previously I had served in a leading brand Gulahmed Textile Mills Pvt Ltd as a Senior Officer Operations Inventory Control.
• To visit Areas region wise and develop dealers network access The Punjab
Supervise sales team and build long-term client relation
• To Make Receivable and Payable report on Monthly basis of Dealers as well as Franchises.
• To make analysis Product Wise.
• To make analysis Territory wise.
• Checking for deliveries of goods.
• Manage all Intercity and out of station travel of Employees, including monitoring of operational aspects of Admin Systems.
• Supervise and coach office management on a weekly basis.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Wholesale department , through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between warehouse official and Territory Managers
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Wholesale mission, specifically support better management reporting and information flow.
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, producing reports as requested.
• Reconciling monthly activity
• Generating Daily Weekly and Monthly reports.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Prepare the budget of operation department.
• To support sales and marketing activities.
• To Generate Invoices.
• To Execute Orders and make strong follow up of Executed Stock.
• To summarize the dispatched stock in understandable condition.
• Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
• Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs.
• Coordinate with Wholesale Head in different operational issues and promotional activities.
• Generate operational reports for management as needed
• To maintain inventory and cash flow as per audit requirement and achieve the zero variance award.
• Develop smooth way for dispatch and control variance till zero.
My responsibilities as an inventory controler are.
1) To oversee inbound & outbound as well as distribution at warehouse.
2) To monitor the quality services level.
3) To make plan of dispatchs and monitor the plan for maximize achievement of dispatch target.
4) To produces reports on daily weekly and monthly basis
5) To plan future capacity requirement.
6) To fulfill the the operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and through strong follow up.
7) To make stock up to date and maintain accuracy of inventory.
8) To manage warehouse Strategically and as per company policies.
9) To control inventory accuracy through physical audit on monthly basis.