A 2020 Graduate with a Degree in Business Administration and CIMA Part-Qualified Management Accountant with more than 3 months of combined work experience within a Big Four audit firm EY and a telecom company USF Co. as well as in Oil Gas Sector organization and in International NGO. Key strengths include extensive experience of bookkeeping to trial balance, reviewing charts of accounts and hands on exposure of producing monthly/yearly management reports.
ResponsibilitesManaging the books of accounts for UK based clients that include Sole Proprietors, SMEs and Large Corporations. Filing Income Tax returns, corporate tax returns and VAT filings HMRC in UK.
Managing the secretarial work of registered companies with HMRC in UK.
Took initiative and developed a strong foundation of the audit process through EY training and EY Global Audit Methodology (GAM) and was involved in various types of assignments relating to Audit & Assurance in different sector organizations such as IPR Transoil Corporation and Sighsavers (British NGO).
Reviewing the client's internal controls, processes and policies and ensuring that they're being objectively executed.
Applying techniques such as planning materiality (PM), Tolerable Error (TE), Cutoff and Summary of Audit Differences (SAD) to establish tolerable misstatements .
Assess that the client has passed correct accounting entries as per IAS and has made proper classifications for financial statements as per IFRS.
Applying Substantive Analytical Procedures (SAP) by creating expectations and examining any differences.
Understanding of all of the expenses accounts of the client including payroll, administration expenses etc. by performing Test of Details.
Founding member and Treasurer Pakistan's first chapter of IEEE TEMS in COMSATS. IEEE TEMS ID: 95342542
The Field of Interest of the TEMS encompasses the management sciences and practices required for defining, implementing, and managing engineering and technology. Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to: technology policy development, assessment, and transfer; research; product design and development; manufacturing operations; innovation and entrepreneurship; program and project management; strategy; education and training; organisational development and human behavior; transitioning to management; and the socioeconomic impact of engineering and technology management.
• Acting Manager Disbursement for 4 working days and issued multiple vouchers and generating daily on demand cheques.
• Developed detailed spreadsheet Database of all employees’ official travels during FY 2018-2019 under different Head of Accounts.
• Developed detailed spreadsheet Database of bids security and performance guarantees received against different projects and tenders.
• Booking of Accruals as per data shared by the admin department.
• Reviewed and maintained all vouchers, check payments, and receipts for external auditing purpose.
• Monthly Reconciliation of Cash Book Balance with Bank Statement Balance.
• Managed employee payrolls and deducted Income Tax as per finance act 2014.
• Analyzed accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
• Sending confirmation letters to different Creditors and Suppliers for external audit purpose.
• Development of Tender for Hiring of External Auditors under PPRA rules and participation in the bidding process.