Excellent knowledge of Database design and development in Oracle Databases 10g/11g.ERP for Company using Oracle database 10g and 11g.
• Installation, Configuration, and troubleshooting of Oracle database 10g and Weblogic Server 11g.
• Creation and maintenance of SQL queries.
• Design New Customized Forms in Oracle Form Developer 6i/11g.
• Design New Detail Reports in Oracle Report Developer 6i/11g.
• Front End ERP Support and training to users
• PL/SQL quires in TOAD
• Solve daily queries/Complaints from user-related to Software.
My 4-year degree with work experience in ( IT/Software Engineer ) allows me to greatly contribute to the company in the field of IT/Software. My knowledge and Experience provided a strong foundation to pursue work in the field of IT/Software.
· Design New Customized Forms in Oracle Form Developer 6i/11g.
· Design New Detail Reports in Oracle Report Developer 6i/11g.
· Database design and development in Oracle Database 10g/11g.
· Write Function, Procedure, and Packages.
· Reviewing and tuning of Function, Procedure, and Packages. PL/SQL code in TOAD.
· ERP for Company using Oracle database 10g and 11g.
· Front End ERP Support and training to users
· Solve daily queries/Complaints from user-related to Software.
· Daily Backup of the full database for data protection.
· Installation, Configuration, and troubleshooting of Oracle database 10g and Weblogic Server 11g.
· Creation and maintenance of SQL queries.
• Plan, install, configure and maintain windows server roles such as Active Directory Domain Controller DNS, DHCP by using Microsoft window server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016 and file servers. • Set up, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, repair and maintain network infrastructure and IT equipment from hardware to software. • Monitor and maintain computer system, , routers, switches ,networking ,server and wireless Aps. • Troubleshoot system and network problem, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults. • Setup file sharing and printer sharing connection on LAN. • Install and configure computer networks including LAN and WAN. • Manage the administration of user and group accounts, privileges, group policies and standard software configurations. • Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords. • Configured backup, storage and recovery. • Update stock inventory. • Setup new staff asset requirement. • Installed modification, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairs of all network related hardware. • Manage all IT related projects that is required by the business. • Excellent problem solving skills developed through academic and work experience.