As an experienced Network Engineer, I hold a Bachelor's in Electronics and Mathematics degree from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan and am certified in Cisco Systems networks. My experience is mostly working on Routing and Switching systems, firewall management and System administration. During my work, I was involved in various tasks with my team, as well as managing many projects on my own. My forte is distinguishing and prioritizing complex problems, as well as solving them at the fastest possible time. Working with very sensitive financial systems has given me the ability of intervention without any downtime for the business or the customer of the network. This accuracy and effectiveness is my biggest virtue, and would be of great benefit to Your Company.
• Maintained network design documents, configuration templates, diagrams and support advisories according to approved rules.
• Participated in employee training meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Worked with Cisco 3800, 2900 series switches, and 2900, 3600, 3700 series routers at core and distribution layers.
• Reporting to Administrator about Network’s operational & continuity Issues.
• Responsible to manage & troubleshoot Department Wise VLAN’s, OSPF Routing Protocol & DHCP Services inside Lahore Maktab Schools (a subsidary).
• Evaluated and reported needs to enhance network capabilities also, contributed to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software at franchise stores.
• Acted as escalation contact within the team and participated in On-Call rotation also, served as liaison of software/hardware issues for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving information.
Coordinated & in redesign and re-implementation of L2, L3 network including installation of all devices, setting up Cisco ASA, setting up VRRP redundancy, OSPF, STP, VTP, NAT, including L2/L3 devices, and various other TCP/IP routing protocols at new Head Office.
• Managed VLAN based Local Area Network implementation; containing 2 Labs and 8 Departments using 2811 Router and 2950 Catalyst Switches with User Management.
• Ensured network scalability, connectivity, installation, cabling and IT equipment monitoring at college campus.
• Maintained user accounts and supported any software/Hardware issues to Lab and college administration block.
• Besides this I also taught Computer Technology there.
• Worked as Assistant to Mr. Haroon Ahmad Malik in CCNA & CCNP Routing & Switching, and Security Bootcamps.
• Managed CCNA & CCNP Routing & Switching evening Lab training & troubleshooting practice sessions.
• Collaborated & assisted in making CCNA Routing & Switching Lab Manual by Corvit Systems.