Iâm crazy about data because itâs what allows me to help businesses make smarter decisions and get the most out of their advertising budget.
Since 2010, Iâve provided small to mid-sized companies with first-rate online marketing services, using my industry-recognized skills and experience in SEO, SEM, and PPC to increase search engine rankings, run effective social media ad campaigns, implement successful retargeting and display advertising strategies, and apply SEO optimization of inbound links from partner websites to increase lead generation and get quantifiable results. With pay-per-click advertising, every dollar counts, and my expertise ensures that youâll be getting your moneyâs worth.Â
A. To Organise social media marketing
• To organise the marketing campaign on social media on basis of o value for money
o Result oriented
o maximize impact.
• Day to day operations on Google/ Facebook, YouTube and other Digital Medias
• To jointly deliver general training (office decorum, manners etc.) to new hire as well as old
• To coordinate with other manager (BD, PPC and MM) for starting and continuation of
• To fully supervise day to day marketing activities on all platforms of social media
B. General Supervision / problem solving
• Daily monitoring of work by team and fully understand the work-related problems, try to solve problem with / without coordination of other line managers/ admin managers
• Improve work flow
• Provide yearly performance evaluation of team
• Evaluate performance/ work and in case of under-performance arrange replacement with
HR-Manager as well as Dy Manager
• Escalate to HR person or to CEO (in case of any problem)
• Coordination with line Manager and Admin Manager (Lahore/Karachi) in relation to Digital
• Create monthly report of Self & team performance
IBG Digital is Dubai, UAE based We are full service digital agency that combines strategy, implementation and conversion optimization to deliver the results business needs.
• Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
• Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
• Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
• Digital Remarketing Strategies
• On Page SEO Audit, Review and implementation,
• Keywords Rank Tracking for clients
• Google Analytic and GTM Auto Tagging
• PPC Reporting and SEO Reporting
Fort313 LLC is a Farmington, MI based digital agency and a development shop that provides development and marketing services to some of the most innovative creatives and emerging companies in the healthcare, art, entertainment, digital media, tech, and education industries. I lead digital Marketing block for the company, and my major work involves around.
• Branding & Identity
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Digital Maps & Local SEO
• Website Strategy/ Information Architecture.
• Analytical Tracking and Reporting
PC House is IT solution Provider Company with head office in Islamabad, site offices in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and London. The company works with client and product manufacturer to build solutions that tailored to client’s specific technical, functional and budgetary requirements. I worked as "Online Marketing Specialist" with PC House, Islamabad. I was responsible for,
• Attract potential customers to the company website (www.pchouse.com.pk) through possible digital channels.
• Build trust and demonstrate expertise by providing potential customers with valuable and relevant content in the form of articles, guides, and videos.
• Identify which potential customers show the most interest in your content and develop a business relationship with them.
• Communicate with existing customers using email and social media and encourage them to purchase additional services, provide positive reviews and referrals.
I worked as a Communication Consultant with SHALTOOS; it is a brand of apparels working on community development & women empowerment. Shaltoos is working on grass route level with skilled women their aim is to indulge all these skilled workers in mainstream trend business through their artisan's ship. My duties are to
• Help put in place the right communication plan with the adapted media.
• Generate a source of volunteers via social media campaigns and web presence.
• Develop messaging required for various phases of the project.
• Reach out to the local media when necessary.
• Face Off Kohat; it was six days a camp of artist and opinion makers in collaboration with hunerkada Islamabad and USAID I participated in this camp as a Communication consultant and worked with young designers on the phenomena of terror and tolerance. Our aim was to sensitize all the young individuals and artistically groomed them so they can share their real part for the betterment of society
• Face Off Swat; It was a six days camp of national & international artist in collaboration with hunerkada (Islamabad) and USAID for the first time in the history of Swat the event took place in which the local students participated in capacity of visual artists painter’s actor's singers and sculptors
Seeder Media is an innovative online advertisement. It facilitates clients to seed the messages they want to bring across via social media and allows to measure the impact in full detail through a personalised dashboard. My responsibilities at SS Media involves around
• Develop SEO strategies, and implement and monitor campaigns.
• Perform site analysis, keyword research, and mapping, and assess link building opportunities.
• Conduct competitor SEO research.
• Based on analysis, results and client feedback, continually improve and modify strategies to optimize effectiveness.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum result in paid search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Care Without Borders- a non-profit, non-governmental organization is a pool of researchers, social scientists, implementers and policy scholars who believe in sustainable action for all spheres of life. I worked involve around.
• I was overseeing Care Without Borders social media and web presence.
• Responsible for development and execution of online media strategy that aims to increase engagement.
• Responsible for publishing and sharing content that builds meaningful connections and encourage participation.
• Optimization of organization’s social media presence via different platforms and social content.
• Collaborate with other functions to manage digital reputation.
• Create social media broadcasting schedule and weekly content planning.
• Become an advocate for the organization in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Run the special campaign (such as annual Ramzan Campaign) to achieve the targets and objectives on the of immediate aid and increase donations
Best Western is the world's largest hotel family operates about 4,100 hotels and motels around the world. As IT technical support officers mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• replacing parts as required;
• providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
• rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
• testing and evaluating new technology;
• conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Support program staff and entire unit with day-to-day IT support. Prepare and coordinate weekly updates on program activities within the administration. A report based on the analysis of information collected from the meeting, report and other sources. Work with program staff to develop list indicators that will help measure the overall progress of the project.
• Day-to-day management of 35 workstations achieving a 25% reduction in severe system crashes within a two-month period
• Implemented a new Disaster Recovery plan which was rolled out across all the systems