A multi-faceted professional having creative intellect / insight & sharp planning skills to meet organizational objectives; seeking assignments in HR and office work Career with a leading organizations.
<li> Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.</li>
<li>Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.</li>
<li>Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.</li>
<li>Assist with performance management procedures.</li>
<li>Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas. Coordinate staff.</li>
<li>Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.</li>
<li>Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.</li>
<li>Support other assigned functions. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.</li>
● Maintain Petty Cash on Daily Basis.
● Responsible for handling administration duties.
● Handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
● Schedule meetings and travel for executives.
● Answer phone calls and operate a switchboard.
● Arrange appointments.
● Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
● Prepare travel vouchers.
● Prepared Payroll of Company Employee.
Customer Care Officer (CCO)
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service
● Suggesting information about other products and services.
● Maintains customer records by updating account information.
● Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's
complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining
the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment;
following up to ensure resolution.